Let Prod go!

Kates point of view

so i have been thinking about this thing for a long time and i think that i have a plan. im going to start a fight with star and hopefully i can get the phone and throw it lets just hope she has no copies of the video but first i have to visit chris again. when i pulled up to the house i got out the car and knocked on the door no answer. i looked in the window and saw chirs on the couch i knocked on the window and called his name. finally he saw me and opened the door.

chris: hey wassup

me: can i come in

chris: sure

i came in hoping that sandy and anthony wasnt there but mostly sandy but i was wrong. she came out and looked at me she gave me this death glare that said just walk back out the door now.

sandy: why are you here?

me: oh you know just talking to my BROTHER the one that is MY family

chris: could u guys just please stop god this is crazy sandy shes my sister i have every right to talk to her like you have every right to keep me for now

sandy: whatever just dont talk to my daughter she might become a whore just like you and i dont want that

Just when she said that susie came in the room and looked at me and smiled and ran to me hugging my leg. yes she was that short.

susie: katelynn can you help me with something 

me: ( omg i have heard my whole name in years ) sure sweetie what is it?

susie: follow me to my room

when i went upstairs of course chris followed which i didnt like but i want susie to tell him to leave. she didnt i guess she didnt care when we got to her room it had posters of me and the omg girls and of course mindless behavior. i dont ever put things on my wall its to clean and i dont wanna mess it up with posters.

susie: chris tell her now

chris: well i had a plan to help u out and me

me: what the heck are you talking about?

chris: well you know how you need someone to help you take care of danny

me: yea and?

i know your like what about ty, david, and kyle well kyle left and ty and david are trying to find there own house so im going to just be with danny.

chris: how about i stay with you until im 18 and then move in without sandy knowing

me: and how in the hell are you going to do that?

chris: leave that to me 

i checked my phone and saw that it was ringing it was prince i ignored it for two reasons. one i didnt want to talk him right now im thinking about all thats going on. two i need space for a minute from him clingy ass. after a little more talk on this subject i went to stars house i justed walked in it was unlocked stupid bitch.

me: hey bitch looking for dick to suck

star: yea you came just in time i need to suck yours

me: sorry i dont want a disease from you so im good

star: bitch i dont have no disease

me: damn im sorry your right unknown creatures dont get disease but i bet you still burn

then she hit me we started fighting and i took her phone and threw it my plan worked she was pissed and said noooo that video then her dad walked in.

me: uncle harris niq broke her phone

ti: what the hell niq?

star: thats a lie daddy she threw it

me: why would i do that ?

i ran out acting as if i was hurt that she said that but i really wasnt i went to talk to prod but to my surpise he was at the park i went to him. he was on the swing with his head down i hate seeing him like this i lifted his head up to see that he was crying. i wiped his tears and kissed his cheek.

me: everythings ok now i threw her phone it broke the videos gone and im not in trouble for non of this *half smiles*

prod: really? omg kate i love you *hugs me*

me: *hugs back*

Princes point of view

i called kate a billion times and everytime it goes straight to voicemail im getting kinda worried. so i went to go look for her and then i see her running out of stars house. i followed her and seen her go to prod and everything she did made me jealous but not of the way you think i was jealous that i didnt have this kind of relationship with her.

i know its short but ill write more later when i have more to say WRITERS BLOCK MODE sorry but comment vote and share tell your friends and have your friends tell there friends and more lol