Do We Want Them?

Jacob

Kate stood there thinking I felt as if she was going to just sit there. I want to be spared the agony because this was starting to be to much for me. I just got to this school and already I like a girl and a lot of drama was happening I couldn't take it all in at once I'm glad I'm a calm person or I would have went off by now. We told Keshia that we wanted to go to school normally to get away from the fame but I guess you can't really do that. I fall hard and easy and get hurt, that is one of the main reasons I wanted to get away from the fans. One of them calls me cute and I got attached so easily, we'd start dating and then I would end up being used and hurt. I know I need to make better decisions but I feel this is different.

"I can't stay mad at my girls but you guys are going to have to work for my trust back," Kate said looking at everyone but me. She is so cute with her brown straightened hair, hazel eyes and I think she's Mexican and black and juicy lips, on top of it all she has a beautiful voice. She's in her own way to much to handle in a good way, I've already seen her angry so I know not to lie to her anymore.

"Sis lo harás más tarde?"( what you doing later?) since when does Bahja speak Spanish? you learn new things everyday. So does that mean that Kate speaks Spanish too? "Salir con mis hijas ya sabes eso?" ( hanging with my girls you know that why?) I knew it I'm in love she speaks Spanish this is my chance to try to be forgiven earlier then I should by speaking the language of love. Well at least that is what society says lets just hope that it all works out. "Hermoso por favor, perdóname boo yo nunca quise hacerte daño" ( beautiful please forgive me boo I never meant to hurt you) I said it slow so that everything was pronounced slow and sexy.

"Sólo que esta vez parece sexy pero no te Puedo confiar en ti otra vez" ( only this once sexy but don't think I trust you again) she sounded so good speaking in Spanish, I swallowed hard not wanting to show how crazy she got me by speaking in Spanish. "Am I the only one wondering what there saying" I heard Leah say while smiling because I was forgiven. Although I don't think I truly out of the woods yet, I know I'll have to do more to gain her trust back.

"Naw girl me and Anita are to," Ashley said. "So can we hang with you and your girls Kate," Zonnique said, she understands Spanish but she's not all that good at speaking it. "Me too," said Breuanna also understanding what was said.

"Sure girls night out I see you guys later I'll tell you all the things you need to do so I can forgive you completely," Then she walked away but I couldn't help but look at here butt that is so.... damn. If I'm going to win Kate over, I'm going to have to be a gentleman to her. Kate doesn't know how crazy she got me going over her but then something happen that I didn't think would happen she came back and gave all of us her number. "Watch for a text from with details on what I want you to do ok, bye," she blew a kiss at us and left and I guess she went home and the girls followed her.

Katelynn

I think I'm starting to like Jacob but I can't let him know that, I'm staying away from Shawn but yet I got a text message from the same number saying that if I don't stay away from Mindless Behavior I'll regret it and I really want to know who this is then I got like five more text I knew four was from MB but who's the other person but I put the boys in a five conversation. I'm pretty hurt from when Shawn didn't want to talk to me when I approached him after school. He just looked at me like he was disappointed in me for talking to he boys. I don't understand, Am I not supposed to talk to any dudes at all or something? That in itself doesn't even makes sense and that is what I wanted to talk to him.

On the way home I was thinking about all that was happening, that kiss, I didn't know how to feel it mixed feelings. I barely knew the guy and he kissed me, his lips was so soft though but I don't want to base my feelings off of a kiss that shouldn't have happened but it did. For a moment I almost kissed him back which is not a good thing, I can't fall for him so quick. Last time I did that I was almost all over the news and it would have killed my mom's image.