Well........

Ashley

I can't wait to go to school so I can meet up with Roc and all my friends I'm so happy that I'm with Roc I finally get what I want. I was so frozen on the phone before answering him that I didn't hear him call my name like a million times. When I finally came to reality that I was still on the phone it gave me time to think of how I wanted to say my yes without just saying yeah. I told him first of all that I know I barely known him but I feel like we have something and I would love to be his girlfriend. So I get dressed and I eat breakfast and then skipped off to school but I wish I went through the back because Kate and Leah was about to fight because I heard Kate yelling.

Leah for the pass few months has been saying things under her breathe about Kate but I haven't said anything. Mostly because I thought it blow over like always, but it didn't obviously. She would always tell me how everyone she likes always want Kate, the thing is Leah is the only one that doesn't know about Kate's mom. Kate felt that she needed to know Leah for a while before she could tell her anything deep. Now, I see why. Kate didn't tell us until the summer before 7th grade, that was like seven years and we've only known Leah for four.

"Bitch you shouldn't have did it in the first place," Kate said. I never saw her so mad her fist were turning white and her face was red. Anita was the one that sees everything because she was more close to Kate than any of us.

"Whatever," Leah said trying to walk away but Kate then pulled Leah hair and started punching her ray and I stop it, I looked at both of them wondering what the hell was going on this was new to me.

"What is going on?," I asked.

"This bitch right here tried to kissed Princeton," she said pointing at Leah and her hand shaking real bad that is how you knew she was really angry. I heard about this already from Leah but I thought she was lying for attention. She called me and told me that she saw him at the park looking sad so she decided to talk to him. When a moment came she took it and then she kissed him the part about him kissing back I know is a lie. Prince Told Roc what happened, so when I asked about it he said that part was a lie.

"Why do you care your not with him?," Ray said butting in. "Because-," ray cut her off. "You like Jacob don't you?"

"No that's not-," he cut her off again.

"Then who do you like?," Damn Ray let her talk, I want to know myself what the hell is going on.

"I don't know and I really wish y'all would stop asking me that I don't know who I like and what to do," she ran away dang she's fast, I had to follow her so I ran after her while Ray went to go tell Prince what happened. Its usually Anita going after her but I guess that job gets tiring I bet as a best friend. Besides I want to be a little closer to her since she looks like she is going to need more people to lean on other than Anita.

Dang! I lost her I was thinking about looking in the park because that's her favorite place to be then I heard a scream I know it was Kate I followed it bout time I got there prince was holding Kate and she was crying. Her clothes were ripped and she had few bruises, I had an idea on what happened but I still wanted to ask. "What happened?"

"Some guy was trying to rape her but I got here just in time to help her and he ran," Jacob answered. You should have seen the way he was looking at her, I could tell that he had some feelings for her and they were genuine. I don't know much about Kate's history with guys but I know enough to know that she needs someone that truly cares about her and wants to be with only her.

"Omg Kate you ok?," I asked even though I clearly knew the answer.

"Yeah but Jacob-," she started to fall and then she passed out and I covered my mouth why is all this happening. We then well prince picked her up and took her to her house she was still passed out so me and prince started talking on what we should do because this is getting out of hand. While we were talking I decided it would best to get her some new clothes and change her.