i want you........ for now

kates point of view

After hugging prod for so long i felt a someone there i looked up to see prince. I saw worry and hurt in his eyes i let go of prod and he saw what i was staring at. He gave me this look like 'go to him' so i did. I ran to him and hugged him and he didnt hug back i bit my lip in frustration. i looked at him and he didnt look at me i got worried he was scaring me.

me: prince....

prince:........

me: prince..

prince:...............

me: Jacob Anthony Fucking perez if you dont answer me

he just jumped and i cried.

me: what the hell is wrong with you? your scaring me jacob like your losing yourself who are you ?

i touched his cheek and he felt cold i was hurt my baby was gone. i stared at hi  he just sat there not saying a word. i missed how we used to be before all this drama he was my lover and i was his at least for now.

Prince point of view

i felt like i didnt know how to move like i didnt know where to go she was there but i wasnt hearing her until she screamed my whole name. i jumped when she did and i didnt know what to do i couldnt think straight she touched my cheek. usually i would smile at her touch but right now i was hurt angry and gone. Hurt becasue of her not answering me angry because she was with prod the while time. finally gone because i didnt know what to do anymore do i still love kate?

me: why didnt you answer my calls kate?

kate: first because i was trying to help prod by getting rid of the video and then i was talking to him and i didnt want to talk to you just yet your kinda clingy

i just lost it and said " maybe im so clingy because you dont know how to stay your ass out of trouble and your always getting hurt ! "

she look away and i then felt bad about what i said but for some reason i didnt say sorry or nothing i wanted to see where this was going to go. She turned back and looked at me with watery eyes and biting her lip to keep the tears back or her anger.

kate: you know what jacob......

she paused for a long time it was a painfully wait but i wanted to know what she was going to say.

kate: your right i dont but you know its not my fault sometimes and let me tell you something else my life was perfect befroe you and your fucking crew came my dad was cheating i would have never knew and my mom wouldnt be dead but you know the good thing out of this i learned the hard way about loving someone but i cant do it because your still not opening up to let me when are you going to?

i looked at her like i wanted to slap her although she made some good points im not opening up i spent so much time trying to keep her safe and being jealous that i never even meant the words i love you but i was the first to say it so i need to tell her.

me: now lets pretend we never said i love you and start over you are the best thing that ever happened to me and i want to prove it

she smiled and hugged me and i wished we could stay like that forever.

Prod point of view

after all that happened today i just wanted to go home and rest when kate left me to talk to prince i walked straight home i was thinking about everything on the way home which cause to bump into someone. great -.- it was anita -______- even more great. when i saw her she looked terrible like she was beaten or something. its been a long time since kate fight her and shawn so could that still be from her?