Well....... Is it over?

Princes point of view

I called Kate over she didnt want to at first but I got her to come she came thru the door she didnt look at me but when she did her hair was in her face. I just felt something was wrong so I pulled back her hair to see a black eye then she looked away I almost cried. Knowing that someone was hurting her killed me.

Me: Kate who did this to you?

Kate: I-

Me: don't give me that bullshit that you did it

Kate: ok *cries* it was Daniel he hit me cuz I wouldn't have sex with him

Me: your my girl and I'm sorry I broke it off with us your my world and I love you and I can't-

She kissed me and it wasn't passionate but I liked it and I didn't want to let go but I had to I knew why she was doing it.

Me: Kate no we can't

Kate: I-I-I gotta go

And she ran out I wanted to call her name but I think I should give her sometime.

Kate's point of view

So I guess you can guess where I ran off to yep the park I sat on a swing and started to swing I was glad me and prince where back together but I was upset that he knew me so well that he knew the meaning of my kiss. He knew I was hiding something behind my bang he knew me so well but he didnt know that I wasn't cheating. I screamed. Why all the worse happen to me like what do I do to deserve this. I was thinking so hard I did even know that someone was there on the other swing.

???: hey you ok?

Me: uh yea I'm fine

???: well someone screaming out of random I don't think it's nothing *chuckles*

I didn't look up but by the way that person chuckled I knew it was a guy I finally looked up and I guess right then he recognized me cuz he stared at me for a minute. Then he looked at my eye and came closer to me. This guy was cute he had black hair gray eyes and was wearing all black.

???: your miss hope your more beautiful in person

Me: *giggles and blushes* what's your name cutie? (Whoa I forgot about prince remember Kate)

???: Aaron

Me: nice name

Aaron: I hope this is not to much to ask but what happened to your eye?

Me: *lies* I hit myself in the eye with my blow dryer I felt so stupid

Aaron: *laughs* yea so you got a boyfriend ?

Me: ( I have to tell all fans I'm single this hurts but..... ) yea you know it

Aaron: how?

Me: cuz I'm picky and I like them freaky a guy who can never make me frown just to show me that he's down

Aaron: ight I see you let me try

See I like you

And I see that you do to

I feel like the happiest guy on earth

You just don't know how much your worth

I blushed this guy is so sweet I never meet no one like him he's just so- oh shit I gotta go home Chris is waiting for me so I told Aaron that n gave him the number to my fan phone and I ran home. When I got in I saw David trying to pull chris and Ty apart and I came in and pulled them apart and thru Ty on the couch and Chris on the chair.