All hell breaks lose

Kate's point of view

So I picked up Chris and he was yammering on about how sandy would let him be with me and I'm looking like wtf I do to her like I know I kinda ruined her family but Chris knew he didn't belong for a while. I pulled up to the drive way and we got in the house Ty was up so Chris ran to my room and Ty looked at me and was questioning what just happened I looked at him like idk what your talking about. I went up to my room and Chris was sitting there just waiting on me.

Chris: why you don't want anybody to know about me again?

Me: because we have to wait till sandy is ok with this

Chris: fuck sandy man I'm almost 18 I have a right to go who I want to

Me: I know Chris but the key word is almost

Chris: *gets mad and grabs my arm* why don't want to be around me?! Huh?! Is it because you think ur boyfriend is going to get jealous?!

Me: Chris your hurting me

Chris: sorry *lets go*

Me: you left a bruise

He looked at it and laid down I could tell he was upset because he laid down and looked away I told him more about my father and he said he wanted to control his temper and be better than our father. As we talked a little more my mind landed on prod idk why not prince but I was just thinking about prod lately I been feeling that feeling I used to feel when I was around prod all in love and love sick. Idk if these feelings are real but all I know is I feel the need to talk to him.

Tuesday:

When I woke up Chris was gone I told him he had to leave so know one will know he's here I went to the bathroom and as I raised my arm to put my hair behind my ear I remembered the bruise on my arm. I have to wear long sleeves to cover this so I got in the shower and washed my hair and put on a black long sleeved shirt and some shorts and my black and white and red Jordan's. I skipped breakfast wasn't hungry and everyone saw me come thru the door and wouldn't leave me alone saying I didn't know you could sang and I love you miss hope and then I saw my friends faces they looked worried.

Ashley: are you cheating on prince?

Me: (I knew this was coming) no why would you ask me that?

Anita: prince told us everything and we thought we should ask but you might wanna go talk to him

So I went to go look for him and I saw him sitting on the bench looking around then his eyes landed on me and his eyes looked like he been betrayed and hurt.

Me: Jacob-

Prince: who's Chris?

Me: what?

Prince: you heard me who the hell is Chris and why do you care so much for him that you left me to got talk to him.

Me: I can't tell you but I will say this Jacob I'm not cheating on you I swear

Prince: I can't do this

Me: what are you talking about?

Prince: I want to break up

And then I ran from him I can't believe him how could he but then again I deserve this I should have told him the truth about everything. I ran outside and ran into my father and for once he actually looked like he cared about me. He grabbed me before I could run away I screamed.

Daniel: well damn you ok *raises up my sleeve* who did this ?

Me: me I did

We started talking and I felt like I I had my dad back for a minute he made me laugh and giggle and everything then he started touching on my leg and I moved his hand and he slapped me then he took me in a alley to have his way with me because it's not sex cuz I didn't want it and it's not rape cuz I'm not saying no because I know if I do I'll get slapped. The thing is that when he was done having his way I go to the hospital to get his sperm out of me. Then I walked home and my friends was there questioning me about all that's going on.