2 The Girl...

Chapter 2 The girl...

The next morning

Arnav woke up from sleep, stretching his hands. He slept well with the help of a sleeping pill. The doctor instructed them to give him sleeping tablets until he feels free from the memories but without his knowledge. Arnav saw himself on the bed of his room. He recollected that he is back home.

The only one stance is echoing in his mind...her last words...

*Don't feel guilty for my death... it's all fate... you will get someone who is destined for you. She will be like ME...and I will bring her to you soon...*

She said like ME in the sense of CHARACTER that the girl would also love Arnav just like she did but Arnav took it in common.

Arnav's jaw tightened. He had almost forgotten those words when he was in the hospital. Recently he reminded those all of a sudden. After that, his behavior changed and his change was visible to the doctors. So, they decided to discharge him. Arnav believed that he will find someone who would be like HER.

He got off of the bed and went to the washroom to take bath, taking plenty of time. He took bath in RM after two long years. He came out of the washroom, feeling fresh.

Sitting on the recliner, he looked at the poolside. He smiled, seeing his plants also looking fresh just like him.

He heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw Shyam with a bright smile.

*Good Morning Sale Sahib...* he wished him.

*Good morning Jeejaji* Arnav reciprocated him.

*May I come in?*

*Of course...* Arnav gave him a space to enter.

Shyam got inside and HP followed him with a tea tray.

*Keep it...* Shyam said.

Keeping it on the tea table, HP left the room. Pouring the tea from the heater jug, Shyam extended a cup to Arnav.

*Thank you...* Arnav took it from Shyam's hand.

*Hope you had a good sleep last night...* Shyam started the conversation casually.

*Yup...* Arnav sipped the tea.

*Actually, Rani Sahiba wanted to go to Lucknow to offer something in a Darga.*

*Oh...why?*

*I had met with an accident last year when we went to Lucknow to attend a marriage...* he lied.

*Ohh...* Shock was visible on Arnav's face.

*At that time, she did candidature in the Darga. She wants to fulfill it now.*

*Oh...*

*What about you...would you like to come with us?* Shyam asked him.

Arnav thought deeply.

*Rani Sahiba is not ready to leave you alone as you are back in RM after two years...she will cancel the program if you don't come* he smiled.

Arnav knew Shyam is not exaggerating.

*You know very well if it comes to you, Rani Sahiba won't mind about anyone... including me...*Shyam chuckled.

*I will come...* Arnav said.

Shyam spilled a winning smile. He knew Arnav will never deny anything to Anjali.

*Di is important to me too just like I'm important to her... I know she gives priorities to me but she will feel bad if she doesn't fulfill the candidature because it's about you* He spoke crystal clear, making Shyam surprised.