35 Your Love is Pure

Part 35 Your love is PURE

Aman was thinking something deeply. He was leaning on the seat, closing his eyes. Where is ASR? Who is stalking Shyam? Is there any chance for ASR to be connected with that? Aman dialed Rohan.

*Haan, Aman, sir...*

*Rohan, any progress in ASR's case? *

*No, sir... Delhi is a big city with an extremely crowded population. And, I don't think ASR would be in Delhi because he has a very good Vehicle. He can go anywhere in India easily... if he doesn't want to be caught, he won't be in Delhi because he knew you...*

*Then, what's the clue? *

*If you can give his car number, I can proceed*

*Have not you started working on it yet? *

*I'm in front of the farmhouse, working on it, sir... *

*Ohh... good*

Rohan saw very few houses in the area, that too here and there. He started walking while talking on the phone.

*I will ask Shyam about ASR's car number. He might have noticed it*

*Please, sir...*

*And, Rohan... Shyam had found a microphone in his pocket... after coming from the farmhouse...*

*Microphone...? *

*Yes. He has no idea who put it in his pocket*

*Was the microphone in his pocket when he visited ASR?*

*Yes... but he and Anjali are sure that ASR didn't put it in his pocket*

Rohan became thoughtful.

*Do you suspect ASR? * Aman asked.

*Maybe... may not be...*

*Keep an eye on Shyam's opponent lawyers...*

*Mmm*

Aman sensed disinterest in Rohan's tone.

*Please, ask Shyam about ASR's number...*

*Ok...* Aman disconnected the call. It seems Rohan's concentration was only on Arnav.

Rohan came to one of the houses and knocked on the door. A man in his late thirties opened the door and looked at him questioningly.

*Sir, I'm related to the farmhouse. The owner is my friend. He is missing since last night... could you give me any clue if you know anything? *

The man nodded no and closed the door. Rohan walked to the next door which was fifteen feet away from the first house. He knocked on it door and waited. An old woman opened the door and frowned at him. Rohan recited the same to her. She also nodded no and closed the door. Rohan was disappointed. The other houses were far away from the house he was standing in. He came out and thought about what to do. That's when he heard, hissing sound. He looked here and there and saw a lady waving at him from the same house's window. Rohan raised his eyebrows.

*I had seen a car near the farmhouse last night* she said in a feeble tone.

*What car? *

*Chevrolet Beat... black in color, No, DL 09 9999*

*How can you know? *

*I went to my mother's place last night as my mother got chest pain. That's when I saw the car. I returned back only in the early morning. The car was still there*