49 Thinking Ability

Part 49 Thinking Ability

Arnav was about to sit on the recliner, Khushi stopped him.

*You sit on the bed, Arnavji. Aman Bhaiya will also sit with you on the bed*

Arnav nodded ok and sat on the bed whereas Khushi sat on the recliner.

They saw Aman coming. Arnav smiled at him. Aman smiled at him and then Khushi who plastered a smile.

*Lock the door, Aman* Arnav said.

Aman nodded yes and locked the door. He guessed that Arnav wanted to talk something personal or maybe, secret. He was not surprised, seeing Khushi there. There was nothing to be surprised. Arnav trusts her. No wonder if he talks secrets in front of her.

*Tell me, ASR*

*I wanted to talk about something important*

Aman nodded yes head.

*I want you to TAB Vishwesh* Arnav said.

*Vishwesh...? But why? *

*Why? I didn't expect you to ask WHY. * Arnav said frowning.

*No no, ASR... I know why you want to tab him. he asked Khushi to leave you. So, you want to know his moves. Right? *

*Yes...*

*Anything else, should I know? *

*Yeah... I don't think he would be quiet. He was damn angry with me for Divya's death. He will surely do something. I want to know that*

Khushi was keenly listening to them and also watching Aman's expression.

*What do you want me to do ASR? *

*Track his phones. Assign a few men to follow him. I want to know who he meets. Where he goes. What he does. * Arnav said.

Khushi wondered. How cleverly he is planning...! Why the hell Aman wants to take him to the hospital? Why does he need treatment? Only stupid people think that her Arnavji is mentally ill. She thought.

*Ok, ASR. Anything else? *

*I would like to come to AR...*

That stance made Aman and also Khushi nervous. Is he going to go to the office? What if he loses his patience if anyone does any mistake? Aman thought. What if anyone intentionally makes him angry? Khushi thought. But Arnav's next stance made sense.

*Khushi will be with me*

*Khushi? * Aman asked.

*Yes... she will be with me in the office too* he said looking at Khushi who smiled at him.

*But, Khushi will get bored, ASR*

*She won't get bored of being with me. Her time will pass easily if she keeps looking at me. Am I right, Khushi? *

Khushi nodded yes. Aman raised his brows.

*Ok, ASR... AR is always waiting for you* Aman said.

Arnav nodded yes.

*I'm leaving ASR*

*Yup... see you*

Aman left his room.

*Why do you want me to come with you? * Khushi asked.

*What question is this Khushi? How could I be without you? *

*You have to... you should get used to it because I can't be with you all the time *

*You have to... or else, I won't go to the office*