42 She is a sweet heart

Part 42 She is a sweetheart

*Who is she? * Arnav asked shrinking.

*Your sister Anjaliji...* Khushi said.

There was an extreme level of shock on Arnav's face. Yet, he didn't interrupt her.

*That's where I got to know about you and the reason for your actions, Arnavji. I got to know why you married me. Your family told me what happened in your life. I came back to you... it's not because of sympathy... I was in confusion about whatever happening in my life. I just wanted to run away from you but I didn't have any plans about what after that. But, after meeting your family, I decided to be with you because I understood whatever you are having in your heart for me is nothing but love. I wanted that kind of purest love, Arnavji... though you were rude I felt it pure... unmixed... that's why I came back to you, accepting you wholeheartedly. *

Arnav gulped down hard.

*I didn't hide it intentionally, I wanted to tell you about it but everything happened fast one by one...*

*But, you never forced me to go to RM... didn't my family ask you to bring me back? *

*They did... I too wanted to do it for them but after knowing your inner turmoil, I don't think anything is important than your inner peace for me, Arnavji. I thought to give you the trust of assurance that you needed the most. When I came back to you, I just was ready to accept the life in front of me. But, I started loving you after I started getting close to you. My love for you increased each and every second, Arnavji. You started trusting me. I want to be worthy of it, Arnavji. That's why I don't want to hide it from you anymore...*

*So... you already met my family...*

She nodded yes.

*They asked you to bring me back...*

She nodded yes again.

*So, it was my sister with whom you spoke on my phone? *

She gulped down hard.

*Didn't you tell them where are we staying? *

She nodded no.

*Why? They would be upset with you*

*I can give them reasons but I can't make you upset, Arnavji... because you are more important for me than anyone and anything*

Arnav folded his hands and looked at her with an unfathomable gaze.

*Arnavji... trust me... I agree I wanted to run away from you... but I never think of doing that after I came back to you... I did everything wholeheartedly... I really love you Arnavji...*

Arnav sat on the couch, looking at somewhere. Khushi sat next to him and turned his face towards him.

*Arnavji... I'm sorry...*

*Sorry for? For loving me or for making me feel special? *

*No, Arnavji... I just...*

Arnav smiled at her.

*You made me special...* he said.

*Are not you angry with me? * she asked, looking at his smiling eyes.

He nodded no.

*Do you trust me? * she was curious.

*More than anyone...*

Khushi hugged him tightly.

*I was scared...* she said.

*Don't have to... you are a good girl... and Arnav likes good girl*