43 Back to Delhi

Part 43 Back to Delhi...

Arnav decided to go to Delhi the next day and he told Khushi about it. He planned what to do. He smiled thinking something. This is the first time, Khushi was going to travel with him with her full sense. She was unconscious... correction... he made her unconscious while bringing her from Lucknow to Delhi and Delhi to Dehradun.

Arnav had always been thinking about Divya's last words when he was in the hospital. Don't know how he trusted her words. He was sure that he will meet someone sent by Divya. He was in the urge of coming out of the hospital to meet the girl but he didn't know how the girl looks like.

When he met Khushi in Lucknow, he got all the answers to his question which changed his life upside down. He never thought Khushi would accept and love him wholeheartedly. The love she showered on him made him so greedy. Thank God, he didn't lose her. Naren would be dead as of now if the bullet shot by him had hit Khushi. Arnav would have been killed Naren in the same instance. He had decided to go back to Delhi tomorrow. The decision was completely for the sake of Khushi.

Arnav opened his eyes as Khushi caressed his hair. He smiled at her.

*What are you thinking about? * she asked.

*What else would I be thinking other than you? *

He pulled her on his lap.

*Don't you have anything other than me to think? *

*I don't want to think anything other than you*

*Don't be so obsessed with me* she said, wiping his forehead where there was nothing.

*Why should not I? *

*You should be independent... should not depend on anyone or anything... then only you can be strong. Don't make yourself weak by giving more importance to anything, Arnavji*

Arnav was looking at her plainly.

*Shall I ask you something? * he asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

*Do you want to be independent? Don't you want to be depending on me? Do you want to be strong without me? Do you think, the importance you are giving me makes you weaker? *

Khushi nodded no.

*I didn't mean it, Arnavji*

*Then what did you mean? *

*I'm scared Arnavji... I'm scared of your involvement in me. I don't know where this involvement of yours lead us*

*It will lead us to the place where we can be happy*

Khushi sighed.

*What made you think like this all of a sudden? * Arnav asked.

*The way you beat the shooter made me think like this. You were so diabolic you know*

*I left him alive... think about it*

*This is what I'm afraid of*

*You should be happy to have such a husband who does anything for you... does anything to be with you*

*No doubt, I'm happy about it...*

*Then why are you scared? *

*Because your love is abnormal...*

*Feel proud*

She leaned on his shoulder.

*Arnavji...*