19 Khushi is in RM

Part 19 Khushi is in RM

Anjali was horrified seeing the girl in front of her. It was not hard for her to recognize who she is. More to her shock, the mangal sutra on her neck. What does that mean? Did Chotte kidnap someone's wife? She remembered what Arnav told the doctor.

*I WILL KILL HER HUSBAND IF SHE IS MARRIED*

What the hell he did? Did really Chotte kidnapped someone's wife? Why did he do that? Anjali was thinking a lot in her mind. How did she know Arnav was the one who tied the mangal sutra on her neck...?

Anjali's thought chain got broken when the girl tapped the window glass. Anjali lowered the window.

*Could you please drop me at the bus stand where I could get a bus to Lucknow? * Khushi asked.

Anjali was looking at her. Didn't Aman tell her Arnav kidnaped a girl from Lucknow?

*Lucknow? *

*Please help me... save my life. A Rakshas trapped me in his house...I escaped from his clutch after a long try... please take me from this place...*

It was not hard for Anjali to understand who the RAKSHAS was.

*Is your husband in Lucknow? Do you want to go to your husband? * Anjali asked purposely, looking at her neck.

*No...that Rakshas tied this mangal sutra on my neck... that's why I say he is Rakshas... please take me from here...*

That was a big blow to Anjali. Did Arnav tie the mangal sutra on her neck? What the hell? That means she is Chotte's wife.

As they didn't expect, two men came from the nearby bush and clutched Khushi's hands on either side. Khushi struggled to come out of their clutch. But it was not at all possible to her. Their clutches were very tight and those gave enough pain to Khushi.

*Leave me... leave my hand...* she shouted.

They dragged her inside the barren land and it was not hard for Anjali to understand why they were taking her. Anjali was panicked. The girl is none other than Chotte's wife. The men were taking her. She has to save her. She searched for something in the dashboard. She found a small knife. Taking it, she rushed towards them. The men made Khushi lay down on the floor and clutched her hands and legs. The man who was clutching her legs shouted when Anjali cut his back. The other one advanced Anjali, leaving Khushi. Taking the soil from the ground, Khushi threw it on their eyes and they struggled to open their eyes. Using the chance, Khushi and Anjali ran from the place. They got inside the car. And Anjali started the car without wasting time.

Khushi leaned in the seat, panting hard and composed herself. Anjali passed the water bottle to Khushi. Khushi made her throat wet drinking it.

*Thank you so much... you saved something precious of mine. I would not have been alive if something would have happened...* Khushi said thankfully.

Anjali rode the car without uttering a single word.

*I will never forget you jee...*

Anjali looked at her and smiled a little.

*Please drop me at the bus stand*

Anjali nodded yes.

*Your dress got torn... change your dress and then go to Lucknow* Anjali said with concern. Why not she be concerned, Khushi was her Bhabi after all.

*But, I have no dress...* Khushi said sadly, covering the shred with her shawl.

*I will give you one...don't worry*