29 Frustrated Arnav

Part 29 Frustrated Arnav

Khushi smiled at Anjali and Shyam. Anjali gestured to Khushi not to smile, seeing Koyla coming out of the kitchen. Khushi came to the composure and made a stern face.

*Who are you? Whom do you want to meet? * Khushi asked them, showing like she doesn't know them.

*May I know who YOU (Anjali stressed) are? *

*I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...Arnavji's wife* Khushi said with attitude.

*Whaaaat! Are you Chotte's wife? * Anjali asked.

*Chotte...? I said I'm Arnavji's wife...* Khushi said.

By now, Arnav reached them. He looked horrified. Khushi looked at Arnav.

*See, here he is... he is my husband* Khushi smiled.

*Chotte...* Anjali started...

But, before she asked him anything, Arnav clutched Khushi's hand and dragged her with him to their room. Khushi was perplexed by his unexpected action.

*Arnavji... where are you taking me? * she asked while climbing the stairs.

*Chotte... stop... why are you doing this? * Anjali followed them shouting. Shyam also went with her upstairs.

Arnav pushed Khushi inside their room gently and locked the door from outside.

*Arnavji... open the door...* she banged on the door.

Anjali came there with a horrible expression, couldn't understand her brother's action.

*Chotte... what are you doing? Who is the girl? She said she is your wife...she looks exactly like...*

Arnav did cut her stance before she completed, Khushi looks like who.

*If she said she is my wife; she must be my wife* he said gritting his teeth.

*What the hell are you saying, Chotte...? How could you marry her without even letting us know? She asked him.

*Now you got to know...right...? Just leave it*

*How could we leave you just like that? * Anjali asked him.

*Di... please don't mess my life... just leave the place* he shouted.

*Chotte... are you asking me to leave? I won't... I won't leave the place without you*

*With me...? It will never happen*

*Why Chotte? Why won't you come with us to RM? *

*RM...? Di, please try to understand what I want...*

*Chotte, whatever it is, if you would have told us that we would have got the girl married to you...*

*No need... I had already married to her...*

*How...? How did you marry her...? What ritual you performed? *

*Di, please stop the nonsense... you very well know I don't believe in such useless rituals...*

*What about the girl? Doesn't she want her marriage to happen with rituals? *

*Di, stop it... just stop it... I said we are already married...*

*This is not done Chotte... what harm if you get married to her with rituals? Do it for her if not for us... because the world will not accept your marriage*

*Di, she is my wife and she accepted me as her husband... I don't think there is anything needed more than our acceptance*

*No Chotte... you are wrong...*