12 Khushi is in Delhi

Part 12 Khushi is in Delhi

Arnav was riding the car speedily whereas Khushi was laying on the back seat without consciousness. The effect of the chloroform was still there in her body. When Arnav crossed the Lucknow limit, Raj's father Suraj came to Gupta House after fixing the marriage date. He shrank his face, seeing the house being locked. Did Khushi leave? But how does she left without informing him? She never had done that...

He called Usha. She attended the call.

*Finished the work? * she asked before he asked about Khushi.

*Yes, the Pandit gave me four dates for the marriage this month. We can fix one according to our comfort. *

*Ok...*

*Did Khushi call you? *

*No. she doesn't call me. Are you still in the Pantidji's house? *

*Yes...I will come home*

*Ok*

They disconnected the call. Suraj started searching for Khushi in her neighborhood. But they didn't even see her as they were watching daily soap on TV. Adding to it, it drizzled over and over again.

Suraj was nervous. Where did she go? She was not a girl who roams around. He didn't know what to do. The house was locked. Khushi should have locked it. Where could she go? Is she in her friend's house? Who is her friend? Suraj felt helpless and also scared. What could he answer to Usha? Don't know what she will do. He headed home as he could not find Khushi anywhere.

Chandigarh

Aman was fed up as he could not find Arnav. He checked all the hotels and lodges but nope. Arnav was nowhere. He didn't know how to find him. So, he thought to call Shyam. He might give him a useful idea to find Arnav. He removed his phone and about to call Shyam, he was pushed by someone. He turned around and saw Iqbal Singh with a broad smile.

*Hey, Aman...*

*Iqbal...? * Aman cursed himself. How could he forget Iqbal?

*How are you, man? *

*Doing good...* Aman thought to ask him about Arnav,

*I'm getting surprised over surprise... last week Arnav called me and now you are in front of me...* Iqbal said cheerfully.

*Whaaat! Arnav called you? Is he in Chandigarh? * Aman asked.

*No no...he is not in Chandigarh. He called me and said a doctor is torturing him and he needs my help to divert the doctor. *

Aman understood easily how Arnav played with the doctor. Yet, he asked Iqbal.

*Then? *

Iqbal narrated the whole story to Aman. He gritted his teeth frustrated. How intelligently Arnav cheated on them...! Here, he is roaming around Chandigarh searching for him. What psychiatrist he is...? How could he blindly believe Arnav? But... was not Arnav's plan amazing? Why not? After all, he is Arnav Singh Raizada.

Taking leave from Iqbal, Aman started to Lucknow thinking that, Arnav should be in Lucknow looking for the girl.

In the meanwhile

Arnav reached Delhi at midnight. He stopped the car in front of a house that had been located in outer Delhi. Hearing a long-horn sound, the security rushed to open the gate. He saluted to Arnav who didn't even mind it. He parked the car in front of that luxurious bungalow and got down from the car. Again lifting Khushi in his shoulder, he entered the farmhouse which was being maintained neatly. He went upstairs with Khushi. Entering into his bedroom, he made her lay down on the bed.