31 Khushi is the target

Part 31 Khushi is the target

In the meanwhile,

Anjali sat on the bed looking at Shyam.

*Finally, you succeeded... your brother agreed to come with you* Shyam smiled.

*We can't leave him to do what he wants... he and Khushiji should be with us... they have a family. Why should they be in this lonely bungalow? * Anjali said.

*I think Arnav will be alright soon*

*Yes, after he comes to RM, we should make him agree to treatment* Anjali said.

*Yes... he needs treatment. This time, we can make him agree to it through Khushi* Shyam smiled.

*Yes... Khushi will definitely do it for us* Anjali said happily.

*Thank God, we consulted our doctor regarding. As per his assumption, Arnav will get recover completely if he is admitted to the hospital for two to three months* Shyam said.

*Yes...*

*Arnav should not know about it. I won't agree to get treatment. We should do that without his knowledge*

*You are right...*

*Get some sleep. we have to start tomorrow morning* Shyam lay down on the bed.

Anjali nodded yes and occupied the other side of the bed.

At the same time, outside of the farmhouse

A man took his mobile out of his pant pocket and dialed someone, watching the farmhouse. The call got attended at the other side.

*Tell me, Naren. Did you get to know anything about his whereabouts? *

*He is in the farmhouse, sir. His sister and Jeeja are here to meet him* Naren said.

*Why is he there? *

*It's for a girl, sir*

*Girl? *

*Yes, sir... a girl is staying with him in the farmhouse...*

*Who is she? *

*His wife, sir*

*Wife...? Did he get married? * the man on the other side fumed.

*Yes, sir... I put a microphone in Shyam's pocket without his knowledge. I'm listening to his talks through the microphone, I heard their talks. The name of the girl is Khushi. Anjali and Shyam already knew her. they had a meeting with a girl in RM without Arnav's knowledge. Arnav doesn't know that they are on talking terms...*

*I'm confused...*

*I will clear everything soon. Give me some time, sir* Naren said.

*Whatever... be alert...*

*I'm always alert, sir. I'm waiting for a good chance to FINISH him...as I found him now, I will do it soon*

*Wait... a small change in our plan*

*What change, sir? *

*Don't kill Arnav but the girl...*

*Whaaat!*

*Yes... leave Arnav, as of now... Finish his wife first. We can finish him later*

*But, she is not coming out of the house, sir*

*How long will she be in the house? She will definitely come out of the house... at least, she should come to the garden...*

*Anjali and Shyam want to take them to RM, sir. Arnav agreed to go to RM tomorrow morning*