34 Assurance

Part 34 Assurance

In the meantime,

Shyam and Anjali reached RM. Raizadas surrounded them who were waiting for Arnav and Khushi.

"Where is, Chotte and Khushi bitiya?" Nani asked.

"They didn't come..." Anjali said.

"Why? You said you would bring them to RM?"

"I asked him to come with us. He agreed too... But..." Anjali stopped.

"He didn't agree... He just pretended like agreeing..." Shyam said.

"You should not have listened to him... Let's go. I will talk to him" Nani said.

"He is not there, Nani," Anjali said.

"What do you mean he is not there?"

"He left the farmhouse with Khushiji"

"Where? "

*Don't know"

"Didn't Khushi bitiya say anything to stop him?"

"Do you think he would have gotten her permission to do that? He didn't get her permission when he brought her to Delhi. Don't forget that Naniji" Shyam said.

Nani signed. Raizadas glanced at each other.

"What we do now?" Nani asked.

"Aman asked us to be quiet. He will do something. Until then we should not do anything" Shyam said.

Nani nodded ok worriedly. Shyam walked towards his room. His leg got tangled by the carpet. Shyam stumbled to stand and fell, missing his balance. The microphone kept by Naren in his pocket also fell on the floor. Manorama noticed it.

"What is this?" She took it.

Shyam frowned. Anjali snatched it from Manorama's hand.

"What's this Shyamji?"

"I don't know what is that... I have not seen it ever before. How did it come into my pocket?" Shyam asked her in return.

NK came to Anjali and looked.

"This is looking like a microphone..."

"Microphone?" Raizadas exclaimed.

"From where did you get it Jeeju?"

Shyan nodded NO with confusion.

"I think Arnav bituwa would have put it in your pocket," Manorama said.

"No way... Shyamji didn't go close to Chotte..." Anjali said.

"Yes... and Sale sahib didn't know we are coming. He was not prepared for our arrival. When he didn't know our arrival, how would he do that? One more thing, after we reached the farmhouse, we met him only one time. We didn't meet him again. He closed our room door from outside and eloped with Khushiji" Shyam said.

"If it is so, who would have put it in your pocket?" Manorama asked.

"Don't know...and..."

Cutting him,

"Jeeju..." NK stopped him and gestured to him not to speak.

Taking the microphone from Anjali's hand, NK broke it stepping on it.

"Why did you break it?" Nani asked.

"I think someone would have put it on his pocket to overhear our talks." NK guessed it right.