47 Plot Against Arnav

Part 47 Plot against Arnav

In the meanwhile,

*I'm so happy for Chotte and Khushiji* Anjali said.

*Haan, I can see many changes in Chotte* Nani said.

*You are right Sasuma. His gestures look like before* Manorama said.

*Did you guys notice how he obeys Khushiji's words? He truly loves her so much* Anjali said elatedly.

*Thanks to Devi Maiya... our Chotte got his life partner who understands him well* Nani said looking up.

*I just can't believe she is Vishwesh sir's daughter* Shyam said excitedly.

*Don't talk about him, Damadji. How could he ask Khushi bitiya to leave Chotte? Who is he to tell that? * Manorama sneered.

*He should not have told her to leave Sale Sahib but he is her father* Shyam said.

*Oh, really? Where was he till today? * Anjali asked.

*I don't know why he talked like that... he is in depression, losing Divya. Don't we know how much he likes her? He should have lost his mind, seeing Khushi who resembles Divya* Shyam said.

*Don't talk from his perception, Damadji... think about Arnav bituwa* Manorama said.

*Of course, I'm always Sale Sahib's side... I just am thinking about Vishwesh sir. He is my senior after all. He is the reason who I'm today. I can't forget it* Shyam said emotionally.

*Don't let your emotions hit Bhai, Jeejaji* Akash said.

Shyam nodded yes.

*By the way, where is Khushi? * Payal asked.

*She is with Chotte and I warn you don't you dare call her when she is with Chotte. He will get irritated* Nani said.

*Yes, be careful* Manorama said.

............

After mind-blowing lovemaking, Arnav slept. Khushi waited until then. Khushi went to the washroom and took bath. Then she came downstairs. She smiled at Raizadas who were having tea.

*Here, she came* NK shouted.

*Come on Khushi. Sit here* Anjali asked.

Khushi sat beside her.

*What Arnav bituwa is doing? * Manorama asked.

*He is sleeping*

*Oh... you made him sleep...* Anjali asked.

*Usually, the woman makes her child sleep... here, our Arnav bituwa became kid* Manorama said and everyone laughed.

Khushi turned red.

*Thank you for everything, Khushiji* Anjali said clutching her hand.

*You no need to thank me, Anjaliji...*

*We were so worried about Chotte. We had no idea how his life is going to be... thank God, you came into his life* Nani said.

*Chotte trusts you so much, Khushiji. It's not easy to get such a place in Chotte's life. He trusts you only because you are truly trustworthy. Please be careful. Don't make him disappointed*

Khushi nodded ok smilingly.

*Haan, Khushi bitiya, if he doesn't like you talking to us then don't talk to us* Manorama said.

Khushi widened her eyes unbelievably. All of them laughed.

*We just want Chotte to be happy. If he is happy with you, we have no problem* Nani said.