21 Decision

Part 21 Decision

Khushi got stuck, hearing Arnav's story.

*Arnav was a super-strong guy before Divya's death. He became weaker than weaker after her death. He had seen her dying in front of his eyes...on his lap... He couldn't come out of the sorrow... Her words made a strong impact on his mind. When he saw the girl who looked like an exact Xerox copy of Divya, he remembered her words. He thinks you are sent by Divya. You are looking like her. What else he wants to think like that? * Anjali said.

Khushi's eyes were only on Divya's photo.

*I won't compel you to accept Chotte because it's your life. No one should ruin it. You have all the right to live your life as per your wish. I don't want you to be with Chotte anymore. * she said choking.

Khushi took her eyes from Divya's photo and looked at Anjali getting amazed.

*Anjali bitiya, please don't say that. Arnav bituwa will shatter if Khushi leaves him* Manorama pleaded.

*Haan, Anjali bitiya... please think of Chottes condition* Nani cried.

*No Nani... she has life...and future... we should not be selfish. (She turned to Khushi) I know my brother. He is uncontrollable these days. You can go back to Lucknow. But, he will definitely find you if you go to the same place from where he brought you. Go somewhere else. Or we will help you to settle down somewhere...if you want*

Khushi was gazing at Anjali unbelievably. Nani sniffed silently. So was Manorama. Anjali went to the cupboard and removed a dress. She handed it to Khushi.

*Get changed, Khushiji... I will drop you at the bus stand*

All of them left the room, giving Khushi space. Khushi sat on the chair looking at Divya's photo for a while. Keeping the dress on the chair, she went to Divya's photo.

*Poor girl, she died with an unfulfilled wish. She loved Arnav unconditionally. She uttered something before taking her last breath. Don't know what she thought that time... don't know what made her utter such words... maybe she should have told that to make Arnav relaxed. She and Divya would have shared a connection in the last birth* Khushi thought.

Khushi got changed into the dress given by Anjali while thinking about what to do and came out of the room. She smiled at Anjali.

*Shall we go? * Anjali asked in a feeble tone.

Khushi nodded yes.

*Take someone with you Anjaliji. Don't come alone on that route. It seems not safe for women* Khushi said.

*No, Khushiji... The bus stand is in the main city. It would always be busy* Anjali said.

*I'm talking about the route in which we traveled while coming here*

*We no need to use the route again...*

Cutting her,

*Is there another route to go to the farmhouse? *

*Farmhouse? * Anjali frowned.

*Yes...I'm going to go there*

*Whaaaaat!!!*

*I'm going back to the farmhouse...*

*But why...????*

*I didn't know about him before... I have no idea why he is doing all these... * Khushi looked at Anjali who was flabbergasted.

Raizadas condition was also not different from Anjali's.

*You mean....? *

Khushi nodded yes.