39 Aman is in Dehradun

Part 39 Aman is in Dehradun

Khushi prepared breakfast and had it with Arnav. Arnav ate it relishing as usual. After finished eating, they went back to the room and sat on the bed.

*Arnavji, tell me about your mother* Khushi asked.

Arnav smiled at her.

*She is a sweet woman... just like you. She loved me and my Di very much... especially our father. We were her world... she could do anything for our happiness. She didn't have any wish for herself but only for us. Her talks would be, my son would become like this... my daughter would be like this... she always thought about us...*

*You love her...right? *

*Very much... just like I love you. I always made her worried...*

*why? *

*To make her be with me... I found excuses... silly excuses... as if, I banged on the wall... stomach pain... headache...*

*Were those true? *

*Not at all...* Arnav laughed.

*Did you like to be with her? *

*Always...*

*Do you miss her? *

*I missed her until you come into my life. You made me forget her reminding her by your actions...* he said clutching her hand.

Khushi was emotional.

*I felt bad for Divya when she died...* he touched her head lovingly.

*But, she did not mean for me. Of course, she loved me truly. I had seen that in her eyes when she died on my lap... but I would not have been happy with her if she has been alive. Nevertheless, I will be thankful for her for uttering such words about you... maybe, it was not exactly about you but that's what helped me to found you*

*It's because I'm the one who is destined for you... you would not have married to Divya even though she would have been alive...* she said.

Arnav smiled.

*Don't think I'm possessive on you...* she pouted.

*Are not you? *

*Hann... so? * she asked.

*Really? *

*Then what? You are my husband after all...*

*So? *

*It's obvious if I'm possessive on you*

*What would you do if anyone tried to snatch me from you? *

*What so the big deal? I will finish her*

*Finish...? Like really? * Arnav chuckled raising his brows.

*Then what? I won't show any mercy on anyone if they tried to snatch you from me*

*Do you love me that much? * he asked with a smile. Pride overloaded in his heart. he felt happy about her possessiveness.

*I love you sooooo much...* she said seriously.

*Come here...* he pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

*How will you show your love to me? *

*I will even give my life for you... * she said touching his cheek.

*Shut up...* Arnav closed her mouth.

Khushi removed his palm from her mouth.

*Without you, there is no meaning for my life, Arnavji*