3 White carbon copy

Chapter 3 White carbon copy

Arnav stood there panting hard, looking at the auto. Shyam, NK, and Akash reached him.

*Sale Sahib... what happened? Why did you start running all of a sudden?* Shyam asked breathing hard.

*Divya...* he said pointing at the auto which was far away from the place they are standing.

They spared a shocking glance.

*What are you talking about?* Shyam asked.

*Yes... Divya...*

*Really?* Shyam didn't show his disappointment.

*In that auto...* Arnav said.

*Ok, don't worry. We will find her...* Shyam said.

*Could you?* Arnav asked.

*Sure...why not?* Shyam said confidently.

*But how?*

*My friend can help us...*

*Where is he?*

*Amina Bagh...*

*Let's go there then...* Arnav said.

*He is out of the town... he is not in Lucknow presently...*

*When will he come back?*

*He said he will be back in Lucknow in ten days...*

Arnav was dissatisfied.

*Will we stay here for ten days?*

*How could we? We all are having a lot of work... we will come to Lucknow again after ten days...* Shyam said.

Arnav didn't like the idea of leaving Lucknow yet he kept silent. Raizadas reached home.

*We are leaving Lucknow tomorrow morning* Shyam said.

All of them agreed to it. But Arnav was in the thought of the girl he had seen in the Darga. Who is she? How does she look like Divya? Why did she come to the Darga? Is she a Muslim girl? What's her name would be? Is she the one sent by Divya as she said before she died? He was thinking about the girl. Though he said to Shyam that she is DIVYA he knew she is not Divya. He was firm that Divya is no more in the world.

They are going back to Delhi tomorrow morning. He knew Raizadas won't stop for him and won't listen to him. So he decided to go with the flow.

Arnav removed his wallet and checked his CREDIT and DEBIT cards' expiry dates. There were six months for the credit card to get expired but the debit card was already expired.

He came to the living room, pretending like checking the signal on his phone.

*What happened, Chotte?* Anjali asked him.

*Signal is weak in my room Di...*

*Use my phone...* she extended the phone.

*Thanks Di...*

Taking it from Anjali, he dialed Aman's number. Aman attended the call right away.

*Hi, ASR...*

*What the hell are you doing man...?*

Raizadas looked at him surprisingly.

*What happened, ASR?*

*My debit card has expired... being my manager, don't you check it up? I don't even have a penny in my hand, you know...?*

*I'm sorry ASR... I missed checking it... but, the process needs your signature...*

*Of course, I know. I would have finished it yesterday if I had checked it in prior...*