11 Arnav's decision

Part 11 Arnav's decision

People in the marriage hall were shocked...especially Khushi. What does he ask? He will marry the Bride...what the heck...!

Khushi was looking at him with a shocking expression. What is he asking for? Does he think Raj is not an eligible person for the marriage? Does he want to do this because Raj is a coward? She couldn't understand his state of mind?

*Whaaaaat did you say? * Raj asked.

*I said I will give you twenty lakhs. And I will marry Khushi*

Khushi looked at Raj fearfully. What will he say?

*No... I don't want your money. * Raj said making Khushi huffed in relief and Arnav tightened his jaw.

*Yes... we don't want your money. * Usha said.

The mom and the son were not ready to accept it because Khushi has more money in her account and also her house worth Rs forty lakhs. Raj can pay twenty lakhs to her Boss and can also start a business using Khushi's father's insurance money.

*Then, we have no choice than arresting him* The inspector said.

*I'm ready to go to jail instead of * Raj said.

Khushi felt proud of Raj. She never expected he would be firm in his decision of marrying her. Is not this quality of him enough for her to marry him?

Raj extended his hands towards the inspector, asking him to handcuff him. The inspector took him with him. Raj left the hall, looking at Khushi again and again.

Arnav gulped down his anger, seeing the scene. He didn't expect this. He thought Raj would accept his offer. His efforts went in vain. He stood emitting fire through his eyes.

*Let's go beta...* Usha called Khushi.

Khushi left the hall with Raj's parents. Khushi looked at Arnav when she crossed him. She turned her face, seeing his facial expression.

Even Dev and his gang were awestruck. They saw Arnav leaving the hall. They followed him silently.

Starting the car, Arnav left the place furiously. His plan flopped. Why Raj didn't accept his offer? Does he really love Khushi to that extend? Then why did he run away the other day when Buvan was about to attack him? How did he agree to go to jail? He was riding the car aimlessly, thinking about it.

Without even caring about the pouring rain, Arnav rode the car speedily. He stopped the car putting a sudden brake when he came to the lonely place. The car stopped with a screeching sound. He leaned on the seat all disappointed. What would he do now? How could he get Khushi? He was so confident that he would get married to Khushi. But it won't happen it seems.

He opened his eyes. He wants Khushi. No matter what. He will get her by hook or by crook. She has to be with him, not with anyone else. He clutched the steering wrathfully. He thought deeply, taking very little time. Taking a deep breath, he came to the conclusion. He took his mobile out and dialed Dev.

Dev saw Arnav's name. He attended the call without wasting time. He saw Arnav's facial expression when Khushi left the marriage hall with Raj. He felt bad for Arnav.

*Arnav sir... are you alright? * Dev asked.

Arnav swallowed down hard.

*Listen to me...* he said without answering his question.

*tell me sir*

*Follow Khushi...*

*She is in Raj's house, sir*