Chapter 2

* 2 days later and it is now Sunday *

My alarm goes off, telling me that it was time to get ready to go to the airport. It was 4 am. I like to get to the airport super early so I plan on leaving my house at 4:30 which is still pushing it. I live right by the airport so it only takes about 15 minutes to get there which means that I have 15 minutes to get all my bags in a car and get going.

Once I am at the airport I go through check-in and security and all of that jazz. I find my terminal and check the time. It is now 5:30. My flight starts boarding in 15 minutes. So I sat down and was on my phone until then.

I was now on the plane and we were about to take off. I have major anxiety taking off but at the same time, it's my favorite part.

When the plane lands I'm relieved that the flight is over and I can smell the fresh Georgia air. I get all my bags and head to exit the airport. I see a guy holding a sign that has my name on it. I walk over to the guy and he leads me to the exit where a limo is waiting for me.

"Wow," I say in shock

"They wanted me to pick you up and take you to the hotel they booked you." The guy finally spoke

"Okay thank you." I say as I get into the car.

On our way to the hotel, I see the outside of the set of Spider-Man. I was amazed at how big it was. Imagine what it would look like from the inside.

"We are here," the driver says to me

'Okay thank you." I say as I get out of the car.

I walk inside the hotel and to the desk that sits in the lobby. The lobby was super fancy. It had a bunch of water jugs with different fruit-infused waters in it. That's how you know it's a fancy hotel.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks

"I'm here to check in for Y/N Y/L/N."

"Okay, here is your room key. You are in room T593 on the 15th floor."

"Thank you." I say, shocked that there are at least 15 floors in this hotel.

I walked up to my room door and used the key card to open it. I walked in and set all my luggage down beside the queen-sized bed. The view was absolutely gorgeous.

After I spent an hour in my hotel room and it was about 3 pm now I walked out of my hotel room and as I'm heading to the elevator I see someone waiting for the elevator. I thought nothing of it until she started talking to me.

"Hey, what's your name?" The random girl asks

I look up and am in shock as I see Zendaya standing right next to me and talking to me. I've been a fan of her for literally ever. I've known about her since her Shake it Up times.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. You're Zendaya right?" I say nervously as I'm naturally an introverted person and not bold at all.

"Yes ma'am, I am. What project are you staying here for?"

"How did you know I was here for a project?"

"They only give this floor to people who work for big companies and are filming some type of movie or show." She explains to me.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I'm here for the filming of a Spider-Man movie."

"No way! Me too!" she says excitedly

"Really!?" I say shocked that I'm going to be working with Zendaya

"Yes! We should hang out. Are you doing anything today and tomorrow?"