Chapter 8

After everybody celebrated, meaning the people who were 21 and older had drinks, while the rest of us drank water and screamed, making sure that the people who could drink didn't get too drunk. Tom was sitting next to me. He is 20, so down here in America, he's not legally allowed to drink.

"Come with me." Tom whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hand and took me to his trailer.

"Yes?" I said confused.

"Remember how I told you that I had something to tell you?"

"Yea? What have you been so happy about today?"

"Well, you know how tomorrow we both were supposed to go to work? I worked something out with Jon where he filmed the scenes that he didn't need either of us for, so I was wondering... Would you like to go on an official date with me?" I could tell he was nervous while saying this. Like there was a doubt in his mind saying that I would say no.

"Of course Thomas!" I was indeed very excited. I didn't know what we were. We were more than friends, but less than boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm hoping he asks me out tomorrow, like for real. I don't know why but, I just don't have a problem with trusting him. He's the kind of guy, and the only guy, I've ever been able to trust and open up to this early. And for some reason, I feel like I will never find any other guy I feel this way with. He grabbed me and swung me around. I was giggling the whole time, and I couldn't stop smiling. I just wanted to be able to tell people that Thomas Stanley Holland, was my guy. I don't even want to announce it to the public. I don't want to get hated on. That's the only thing I was scared about if he does make it official. But, I wanted to be able to tell my family and friends that he was mine. That he picked me, out of all the girls that are lining up at his front door. But it wasn't official yet, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise love." He smirked

"Noooooo, but I wanna know." I threw a pouty face at him to try and convince him to tell me. It seemed like he already had everything planned.

"Patience, love, patience." He still had that stupidly cute smirk on his face. I just stared at him. I couldn't help but go more in-depth about what he looks like. If you were to tell me just 4 months ago, that I would be in a Spider-Man movie, spending my days hanging out with Zendaya, RDJ, and Tom Holland... I wouldn't have believed you, in fact, I would've thought you were absolutely mental. Tom wouldn't have been a big one since I didn't really know who he was at the time. I had never looked into the actor who started playing Spider-Man when I watched Civil War. It's just so crazy where my life has taken me and who I've become because of these amazing people I'm hanging around.

"Do you want to go back out with everyone?" I asked

"Yea let's go." We left his trailer and joined everyone else. 

Word Count: 548

A/N

I know these last few chapters are short, I also know that Tom was 19 when he filmed Homecoming so we are just going to pretend that he wasn't lol my b. The next chapter should be a bit longer and in that chapter, I'm starting to add pictures of what I invasion outfits or places to look like to help y'all since I suck at describing things. I hope you're enjoying the book so far.