Bonus Chapter!!

Hey y'all! I really wanted to go ahead and add another chapter for Toms Birthday. Happy Birthday to Spidey Boy! I hope you guys enjoy this one, it'll explain what's happening on Toms side.

Toms POV
Rewind 3 weeks back

I looked at my phone and realized I had 3 missed calls from my agent

Damn it!

I called him back and right when I did, I wish I hadn't.

How am I going to tell Y/N this?
The phone call:
"Hello?" I said

"Thomas, do you know the actor Jessie J?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, me and her agent have been talking. Both of you guys are starting to go under the public's eye. So to keep you guys in their eye, we want you guys to fake date."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You don't have to actually date, just for the cameras. They don't have to know what happens behind the scenes."

"I can't do that! I'm in a relationship with Y/N!"

"I know, but if you think about it, this is good for both of y'all. It'll make it so Y/N is out of the public eye and she won't be suspected to be with you anymore. And you will be able to keep gaining fame and getting more jobs."

"I guess but I don't want to do that to
Y/N."

"I get that Tom, but you have to do what's best for your career."

"And this is what's supposedly best for it? Is there really nothing else that we can do?"

"No Tom, there isn't. Look, you don't have a choice in this. You're doing and so is she.
Y/N will just have to suck it up and so will you."

"But I-" And before I could possibly say anything else, he hung up the phone.

Wow. This can't be happening. There's no way I can tell Y/N. I know she'll be chill about it if I just tell her but I know that it will just be eating her up on the inside having to see me out with another girl. Having to see people shipping us together. I don't want to do that to her. But they didn't give me a choice. I have to do it. At the end of the day, I'm choosing between my relationship or my career. I'd obviously choose my career. Who knows how long me and Y/N will be together. But my career is forever. And this is the way to guarantee my career lasting my lifetime.

I can't tell her just yet. It can wait a bit right? I'll tell her when she comes to London. Just so that it's face to face.

Word Count: 451