Chapter 5

It's been 3 months since the night we went to the bar and just talked. Everything was getting super hectic with filming and I started to realize that whenever I was in the presence of Tom, I got nervous. Like I would say something wrong and ruin everything, or that I would embarrass myself in front of him which I had done multiple times, but to be fair, he's embarrassed himself in front of me so I guess it just makes it even. I didn't know if he felt this way around me but I didn't want to find out. I don't want to ruin everything that we have going. We hang out with each other every day, all day. Everything just flows. Nothing is ever awkward. Z had come up to me a couple of times asking if I had liked Tom, I denied it because I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm scared of falling in love with anybody so part of me just wanted to run and never come back. But I decided to just pretend like those feelings aren't there so that I wouldn't have to leave him.

We were on set for Spider-Man and filming was gonna wrap up in a couple more months, so we all still had some time together. I went to visit my mom in Tennessee a couple of weekends in a row. I took Z down with me once. My older sister Ryleigh is kinda jealous that I know Zendaya. She's a big fan, I mean who isn't she's a literal queen. I told her that I would find a day to either fly my sister out, or fly Zendaya out and she can meet her and get to know her.

I looked around me, for some reason, it was finally hitting me that I was filming with all of these huge celebrities and I was going to be in a huge Marvel film. I got snapped out of my thoughts when Z came up to me and told me that they were ready for me on set.

"Y/N, Jon said that he's ready for you."

"Oh thank you, do you know what scene we are filming?"

"Ummm... I'm pretty sure it's the scene where y'all are on vacation and he's trying to save Spider-Man with just his suit."

"Ahhh so the only scene I talk in." I say while laughing and walking over to set.

I got over to the set I was filming on and started the scene. I was nervous, I have never done this scene with Robert. I did it as someone else saying his parts when I auditioned for the role. To my surprise, they never did a chemistry test on me and Robert. I did the scene and Jon told me that it was great and that we will film it a couple of times just to have different versions to choose from. He told me that I could change up the way I did it, or keep it the same but with the amount of improv Downy just throws into scenes, I'll probably have to change it every time.

After filming I was talking with Tom in my trailer as the makeup artist took all the makeup off of me. Everybody was done for the day, as my scene with Robert was the last scene that we were filming today.

"So, how did you like doing those scenes with Robert?" Tom asked me

"It was interesting, in a good way. His improv cracks me up to the point where it's hard to stay in character sometimes." I say with a chuckle

Tom laughs, "Yea, try doing almost every important scene with him, and him throwing some improv. I mean, the guy hardly sticks to the script. I end up having to improv because my line doesn't work or make sense with what he says."

"Yea I could tell. If I hadn't have laughed at one of his lines, I would've had to improv my one sentence."

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Tom asked me

"Umm, nothing much. Just planned on talking with my agent and trying to figure out what my next project should be. I don't really know where to go from here to be honest. I mean, I can't even tell people that I'm the one behind the voice in the scene. So to everybody else when the movie comes out, I'm still a nobody and I don't exist to them."

"Hey, it's okay. I get that. I mean, I don't know what I'm going to be doing after this either."

"I know but, you're big. You're already a big celebrity. People know who you are. I mean, we get followed around by paps all the time. And because of it, people are already wondering who I am."

"That's true. I guess you're right, we aren't in exactly the same boat but, I know that you'll find something. Plus just because fans don't know you're in it, doesn't mean you can't put this movie under your references. You could always put Jon on your application as someone to call to see how you are to work with. Of course, you should ask him first before you do it, but he loves you and I don't think he'll have a problem with you doing that." Tom looked at me worriedly, like he was trying to tell me something more but I couldn't tell what it was. I don't know if he was just worried about my well-being or what.

"Yea I guess." I said looking down at my feet until the makeup artist told me to put my head back up. When I looked up I looked into his eyes, admiring them. Their chocolate color. He had beautiful eyes. I admired his facial features. Mainly his lips. And I didn't know why I was so interested to get to know his features, but I was. I looked into his eyes again and could tell that he was doing the same thing to me as I was doing to him. I could see him looking at my lips. I couldn't help but wonder if he was going to kiss me. But we both snapped out of it when Z walked into the trailer.

"Hey guys, what are y'all talking about?" She asked

"Nothing..." Tom said and looked to the ground. Z looked at him confused, then looked at me. She was giving me the 'what's going on' look. I replied to that look by mouthing "I'll tell you later" which she nodded to. 

Word Count: 1086

A/N

It's getting a little more interesting. If you're reading this after I finish it, every chapter so far, I have posted in one day. I have so many chapters already written, I'm just waiting for the right time to release them. This is my last chapter for the day, but I'll post another one or more than one tomorrow!