Chapter 19

It was time.

I said my goodbyes.

I cried. A lot.

This is hard. Harder than I thought it would be.

I gave everybody one final hug. Toms hug seemed to last a lifetime, and I wasn't complaining. I felt safe with him. I didn't want to leave him so soon. I hugged him so tight and I never wanted to let go. I've put this man through so much these past couple of months, but he stayed. He stayed through it all. Through all of my pettiness.
His eyes were full of admiration and love. To the point where I never wanted to look away. He looked at me as you would look a trophy, but this time, it was a trophy that was being taken from him. Like it was something you worked so hard to get, and right when he got it, someone stole it right from under him.

"You could always come to London." He spoke up.

"You mean to live there?"

"Yes, to live there. With me."

"As tempting as that sounds. I already have a plane ticket to California. But, I will be sure to go to London soon, okay?"

"Okayyy if you say so. But I'm holding you to that."

I chuckled and hugged him one last time before I hopped into my Uber and waved everybody goodbye. This is when the tears really started coming. When I had my last look at them. My best friends. My only friends. My boyfriend. The one I just got.

I got to the airport and hopped on my plane.

When the plane landed I got off quickly as I was super tired. My sleep schedule has been so messed up lately. I don't even know how it happened.

I cited the entire plane ride. The people next to me probably thought I was crazy. But in reality, I was just a mess.

I turned my phone off of airplane mode. My phone started blowing up with texts from the cast telling me to text them when I land and that they'll miss me. I go to the text Z sent me and it's a long a paragraph about how she's loves me and will be sure to see her soon. It also contained the "So I see you talked to Tom as well! You have to spill everything. Call me when you land, I wanna hear what happened!!"

I called her and told her everything the entire ride home. It was sad to see everybody go but I knew that it wouldn't be a forever type goodbye. It was more like a 'see you later'. That, I could accept.
I already miss them so much.

Word Count: 450
A/N
Short chapter i know! But y'all are not prepared for what I have prepared for the ending of this story Ahahaha. Y'all are gonna hate me...😬😂