Chapter 9

It was the next day, I woke up happy. I'm not a morning person, so that's saying a lot. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Tom.

Thomas: Goodmorning darling, How are you this morning?

You: Goodmorning Thomas, I'm doing good, How are you?

Thomas: I'm doing quite well. About our date, how about I pick you up at 7?

You: Sounds good to me Thomas ;)

I hadn't been this happy in a very long time. I was so excited to go on a date with Tom. He makes me so happy. I can't believe that I'm actually going out with him. I decided to actually get out of bed. It was 10 am. I got up, got dressed into some light-washed, high-waisted skinny jeans with a yellow sweatshirt and some white, high-top Vans.

 I got up, got dressed into some light-washed, high-waisted skinny jeans with a yellow sweatshirt and some white, high-top Vans

Like this

I brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

I went to a cafe called the New London Cafe. I was down the street from the hotel I was staying at. I got just some eggs and pancakes. I wasn't super hungry so I wasn't able to finish it. When I left the cafe, I went back to my hotel and just scrolled on social media for a while. Some of my castmates posted photos and videos of last night. I didn't notice anything wrong with them until I looked in the comments. All the comments were of me and Tom. People saying that they ship us, or wondering if we were dating, or wondering who I was. Shoot. Nobody is supposed to know that I'm in this movie. I also didn't realize that me and Tom looked so lovey-dovey last night when we were with everyone. I didn't know what to do. Would I get in trouble with Marvel even though I wasn't the one who posted anything? Even if I posted stuff, I have a private Instagram and Snapchat so nobody would even know besides people I'm close with. I called Tom freaking out because I didn't know what to do. All the photos were posted last night, so over half, and if not all, of their fanbase, has seen the photos.

"Hello?" I heard Tom's voice through the phone say.

"Hey Tom." My voice was shaking. I was scared. I have never had to deal with a problem like this.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"I- I-" I took a breath, "I don't know what to do."

"Y/N, what happened?"

"Have you seen some of our castmate's posts from last night?"

"No, I haven't been on social media for, like, a day."

"Here, go look at one of their posts."

"Okay." There was a long pause before he said, "What's wrong with it?"

"Look at the comments." I said. There was another pause as he was reading.

"Oh, all the comments about us?"

"I mean yes, but that's not what I'm freaking out about."

"Then what?"

"Everybody knows that these were taken on set. I've never been spotted with y'all on set before, so nobody knew that that was how y'all know me. But now they know that I'm in the movie, or working on the movie." I paused, "Tom, they aren't supposed to know that I'm in the movie or that I have anything to do with the movie."

"Oh shoot. Um, I know. We can just tell them that I brought you on set with us for a day and that's why you were there." He replied

"And raise more suspicions about us?"

"I hate this."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I just don't want to get in trouble with Marvel or anybody. This is a huge spoiler that was never ever supposed to be addressed, even when the movie comes out."

"Wait, I know. Have you been caught by paps with Zendaya?"

"Not sure, why?"

"Well, if you have, we can just tell fans what I said earlier except instead of it being me, have it be with Z."

"That's actually kind of smart. Let me look and see if there are pictures of me and her."

"Okay."

There was a long pause as I looked on the internet for pictures of me and Z. Sure enough, the first day we hung out, paps got it.

"Yea there's pictures of me and her. They just didn't go viral because it was me and her instead of me and you. Or, should I say, it was a picture of two girls, instead of a guy and a girl."

He laughed at my comment and said, "Perfect. Just call up Z and tell her everything."

"Okay." I hung up the phone and called Z.

When I called her, I told her everything. She agreed and said that if anybody asks, she'll tell them that I was with her. I was relieved that we had a plan. Now we just hope that it works...

Word Count: 847

A/N 

Hope you guys are having a good day. Friendly reminder to drink water and eat today. You deserve to!