Chapter 10

It was 5:00 pm, I needed to start getting ready for my date with Tom. The first thing I did was brush my teeth. Then I put on the outfit I had planned out for tonight and did my hair and makeup.

 Then I put on the outfit I had planned out for tonight and did my hair and makeup

Hair, Makeup, and Outfit

I was so nervous. This was my first date with Tom Holland. I can't believe it.

Once I was done getting ready, it was 6:55, perfect timing. I texted Z because I was so nervous and I needed someone to calm me down.

You: I'm so nervous. He's picking me up in 5 minutes

Z: Girl calm down. It's going to be okay.. Just take a deep breath. You like him right?

You: Nope, just going out with him for the laughs... Of course, I like him Z

Z: Then you'll be fine. You've already kissed the dude, so it's not like you gotta worry about that.

You: You've got a point. But what if he asks me out frfr?

Z: Then you say YES!! You like him Y/N. He obviously likes you back. You're gonna be okay, trust me.

You: You're right. Well, he should be here soon. I'll tell you how it goes!

Z: Okay! Have fun!

It was now 6:59. He should be here soon, I thought to myself. And right after I think that, I got a text message from him saying that he was here. I headed down to the lobby and out the front doors. I saw his car out front, and he was standing outside of the passenger seat in a black and white tux. I stood outside of the front door of the hotel, admiring him. I had a big smirk on my face, he had one too, but not quite as big as mine. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

He started walking towards me.

"Hey, love." He put his hand out and I took it. He pulled me closer to him so that our chests were touching, but we were still looking at each other.

"Heyyy." I replied

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. We should also get into the car before the paps find us and take pictures."

"True, but what if I don't care if they see?"

"Then I don't care, but we both know that you do. So let's go."

He nodded his head and headed to the passenger door. He opened it and gestured for me to get in. I got into the car and he shut the door and ran to the other side to get into the driver's seat.

While he drove, he put his hand on my thigh. We played music and were singing along to some songs and messing around with each other. I loved hearing him sing. He had a great voice, I mean, he was in Billy Elliot.

We pulled into a vacant parking lot that was in the middle of nowhere. I was confused as to what we were doing and I think he could see the look on my face because when he looked at me he laughed. I got out of the car and he grabbed my hand and brought me to the trunk of the car. Not gonna lie, I started to think he was going to kill me. But that thought went away when he opened the trunk and revealed this...

 But that thought went away when he opened the trunk and revealed this

It was beautiful.

Word Count: 594

A/N

Sorry I haven't been posting!! In my defence, I've been sick. I still am but I think my doctor finally figured out what was wrong with me so I should be posting more (like at least once a week) while I slowly start feeling better.