Chapter 22

"A women who opens her heart to love you, when it's already broken, is braver than any person you'll meet." - Steven Benson
———————————————————

The call that I've been dreading to make.

The call where I confront him.

I don't even know if I'll be going to London after all.

I don't think I will. I can't even bare to see him right now.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hey darling." His voice sounded through the phone.

"Hi." I said plainly

"Whats wrong?"

"I saw the pictures of you and that girl,"

"I can explain plea-"

"No, You don't need to. I've seen the pictures. I've seen the interviews. I've seen everything that I need to know. I need time Tom. I'm done. You said you wouldn't hurt me. You said that you'd be there to support me. You lied. Full on lied. I don't do liars. Goodbye Tom."

With that, I hung up. Without giving him any time to explain. Because why would I need to? I heard everything he had to say on that interview.

I've been broken before. But this all happened so fast. We've only been together for 3 weeks. He fought so hard for me, yet he left so quickly.

It's time to sit in front of a tv, with ice cream, and have a good cry. I prepared for my glow up. Gosh. Time like this is where I need someone to slap some sense into me. Tell me to find a different type in men because all of my boyfriends are trash.

"You can't love somebody else, unless you love yourself."

I thought I did love myself. I thought I was finally at a point in my life where I was confident in myself and was ready to get into a relationship as long as I felt it was right. Damn. Why me?

Just when everything starts getting good. I have to start back at square one with learning to love again.

Word Count: 325

A/N

Well. This is the end guys!! I hope you enjoyed. Lmk if you'd like a sequel. I already have so many ideas for the sequel but I don't want to write it if y'all don't want it.
I'm going to start writing my new book. I don't know what it's going to be called yet but be prepared. Follow me if you'd like updates on when the book gets released!! That book is going to be so much better than this one, I promise!