Chapter 3

It was 7 in the morning Atlanta time, but my clock was still set to California time which means it was only 4 in the morning for me. It was a struggle to wake up but once I did, I got dressed, did some light makeup meaning just some concealer, mascara, and some brow stuff. I then brushed my teeth and hair. After I got all that done it was around 8 am. I know it doesn't seem like I did much but I kept changing my outfit because I didn't like it. I decided to settle on something simple since I had given up. I just wore some plain black leggings with a big white sweatshirt and some black and white vans. I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and headed out of the door. I had called an Uber a couple of minutes earlier so that it would be here when I was done. He took me to the set and I got out and thanked him.

The set was huge. Bigger than I remember when I drove past it the day before. After a while of staring, I went up to the door, showed the security guard my ID, and then he let me in. Right when I got in, Jon was waiting for me and he greeted me.

"Hi! You're Y/N right?"

"Yes sir. It's nice to finally meet you." I replied back with a huge smile on my face.

"Same here. I'm Jon Watts as you already know. I'll introduce you to the producers and the makeup/hair artists as well. Some of the actors in the movie are here too so you can meet some of them today if you'd like to."

"Okay great, sounds good!" I can't believe I'm actually going to be in a Spider-Man movie. Not even that, I can't believe I'm going to be in a Marvel movie. It's crazy!!

"Alright," Jon says, snapping me out of my trance, "This is your trailer, you're in between Tom Holland, who plays Spider-Man, and Tony Revolori, who plays Flash in the movie. There's nothing special to how/where your trailer is, it's just random to be quite honest with you." He says while I let out a quick chuckle.

"Where is Zendaya's trailer?" I ask

"It's right in front of Tom Holland's. Why? Are you a fan?"

"I mean yes, but we actually met yesterday in the hotel and we got to know each other really well."

"That's nice! Now let me introduce you to the producers and everybody."

We walked over to the producer and he introduced me to them. Same with the makeup/hair artists. After I introduced myself he told me that that was all he had for me to do today and that there were some of the actors here already in the main set just talking to each other if I wanted to go and join them. I headed over to the main set and see Robert Downey Jr., Laura Harrier, Marisa Tomei, and Jon Favreau. (If you don't know, RDJ plays Iron Man, Laura Harrier plays Liz, Marisa Tomei plays Aunt May, and Jon Favreau plays Happy Hogan.)

I head over to them and they all look at me confused.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Just got cast to play Mabree Stark." I say as I try to get them less confused as to who the random girl is on set walking up to them.

"Oh, so you're the one playing my on-screen daughter." RDJ says

"Yes sir I am." I chuckle

"Hi I'm Laura, I play Liz Allen."

"Hey, I'm Marisa and I play Aunt May."

"Hello there Y/N, I'm Jon and I play Happy Hogan. It's nice to meet you."

"Same here." I say, "So what are y'all talking about?"

"Well, we were talking about what we think might happen in the movie. We don't know anything because they haven't given any of us the script yet. They've only given it to Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Jacob Batalon." RDJ says