Chapter 12

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my eardrum... Or at least it felt like it was. It was 6 am. Yet for some reason, I was wide awake. I'm usually irritated in the morning, but today was different. I was happy. Why you might ask? Well, I had the best night ever. Are you ever just so excited to see somebody again that you don't struggle to get up that morning? That was me today. I was in a lot of the scenes today, and I was in them with Tom so, I would be spending a lot of time on set with him.

I got ready and started to head out of my hotel room.

Outfit

Hair

I was taking a ride with Z today since we had to be on set at the same time, so when I walked into the lobby, she was standing right by the door waiting for me.

"Heyy girl, lookin 'cute!" She said to me as I walked up to her.

"Why thank you, but that's definitely all you." I laughed

"Thanks, Our ride should be here any minute now so let's wait outside."

"Alrighty, sounds good."

We went outside to see a grey BMW Range Rover pull-up. I realized that the car looked hella familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Alright, that's our ride." She said with a smirk on her face. I knew that smirk. That's the 'I did something' smirk. Which could only mean.... I looked at the car and realized, it's Tom's car. Wowwww I see how it is, Zendaya. I mean I'm not complaining but, not even telling me he was the one picking us up is messed up. I was not prepared to see him yet.

I laughed to myself and Z pointed to the front seat. I looked at her, my cheeks were fuming red with how much I started blushing, I shook my head no at her and pointed to the front seat telling her to get in it. She laughed.

"Too late." She said as she opened the door to the back seat and got in. Wow. That's just cold.

I hesitantly opened the door to the front seat and got in. I looked at Tom and he smiled at me.

"Looking good as always, Y/N." He said to me

"Thank you, you're not bad yourself, Holland." I smiled.