Chapter 15

It's been a few months. We are doing our last day of filming. I've been done with filming for a while but I've been coming to hang out with Z and Jacob as much as I can before we all go our separate ways. I'm still avoiding Tom, and he's still given up when it comes to talking to me. He hasn't tried since the day on set when he said he gave up. I don't know why but, I'm kind of sad that he gave up so easily, but it's whatever. I have been debating on giving him a hug before I leave to go back home. I feel like I still need to say goodbye for closure, for the both of us.

"Hey Y/N, the cast and I have been talking and we want you to join us for an interview. We have already talked to Jimmy Fallon and he said that it was fine. It'll give you a chance to clear up the air on the pictures that were taken." Zendaya says.

"Okay, sounds good." I said in a low voice.

"What's wrong?" She says in the 'what's happened now' type voice.

"Nothing really. Just sad to see everybody going their separate ways so soon that's all."

"Me too girl. But it's just a part of the job, you know? It happens. And it's up to you whether or not you keep in touch with us."

"We already know I'm going to keep in touch with y'all. You have become my family over the past months."

"And Tom?" She said dragging out the 'a' in 'and'.

"What about him?"

"Are you going to keep in touch with him?"

"I don't know. I don't think so though."

"C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy."

"I know, I know. But I don't know what else to do."

"Ummm, talk to him...?" The voice she said this with was the 'are you dumb?' voice.

"Yea, yea. It just..." I paused, "it doesn't feel as easy as it should to do that."

"And I get that girl, but you aren't getting anywhere by just sitting here doing nothing. All you are getting out of this is torturing yourself and torturing him."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think about it, just do it. If you sit here thinking about it, then you're going to talk yourself out of talking to him."

"Okay..." I say, defeated. "I have a question."

"Shoot." she hums

"What happens now?"

"What- What do you mean?"

"I mean- I've never really done a huge movie, or made friends when filming, so, what happens now?"

"We usually all just go to Denny's and cry over it." We both start laughing. 

(A/N: Sound familiar to anyone?)

"Maybe not Denny's. I hate Denny's with a passion." I chuckle

"Damn really!?"

"Yea, I don't get how people can sit there eating it." I make a fake gagging noise.

"Wow- we can't be friends anymore." and with that, she walks out of the room, leaving me with my jaw to the ground. I knew she was joking due to the smirk that was on her face. But damn, the balls on this girl.

I started to think about how I'm even going to get to the interview. Would I go with Zendaya? But Z doesn't have a car, so who would she go with? I don't even know when the interview is. I started laughing to myself because of the lack of information given to me. Shoot, I don't even know when I'll be flying back home. The Jimmy Fallon show is in New York so I don't even know when we will be flying out there. The girl didn't even tell me which part of the cast was going. I'll just ask her tomorrow.

Word Count: 607

A/N

I'm publishing 2 more chapters today and then I'll post some more when I get the chance. Hope you're enjoying the story! :)