Chapter 11

We were watching a movie in the trunk of his car. We decided on watching a Marvel movie, so we ended up watching the first Iron Man. The whole time, we were snuggled up with each other or eating. Throughout the movie, I would catch Tom staring at me. I didn't let him know that I realized he was. Part of me wanted him to keep doing it. It was cute. I wanted this night to last forever. But unfortunately, the movie had to come to an end. And when it did, I didn't realize how tired I was until then. I didn't want to move out of Tom's grip. He made me feel safe and protected. I loved this feeling. I've never felt like this with anyone before. He looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I said with a pouty face.

"You're gonna have to move at one point love." I could tell there was a smile on his face as he said this without even having to look at him.

"But..... I don't wanna go..." I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes

"I know love, I don't want to either, but I have to get you back to your hotel."

"Ughhhh fine." I glared at him when I got up and he just laughed at me. He's lucky he's cute.

We got back into the car and he intertwined our hands while he was driving.

When he parked outside of the hotel, he looked at me.

"Do you have to be on set tomorrow?" He asked me

"Yes I do, and I'm guessing you do too since you're the star," I smirked

"That's right, I am." He said this half-jokingly, with that stupid grin on his face.

"Oh gosh, I walked right into that one."

"Yes, yes you did love. Now it's late and you need sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak." I glared at him

"Oh no." He laughed

"I mean... am I wrong?" I said with my eyebrows up.

"Darling, you love to sleep, so are you calling yourself weak?" He looked at me with the 'gotcha there' face. He was right though, I love sleep.

"Ummm first off, how do you know this information? And second, I don't like sleep when I'm with you." I smirked

"Oooo okay I see what you did there. And I know this because you're the main person who naps in between scenes. And you don't even have to talk in any of the scenes!!"

"Hey! That is so not true." I said as I slapped his chest playfully.

"Oh it so is, and you know it." He smirked

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and then looked back at him. We stared into each other's eyes for a while before he broke eye contact and looked at his watch.

"It is getting late. You should head inside." He said

"Okay, I suppose I should."

"Did you like it? The date?" He asked

I looked at him and smiled. "I loved it, Thomas."

"Good." He smiled back

"Goodnight Thomas," I said as I opened the door

"Goodnight Y/N."

Word Count: 492