Chapter 14

I walk up to a bench I would sit at every time I came here. I know I haven't been in Atlanta for that long but on my off days, when I wasn't hanging out with the cast either because I didn't want to do anything or because they had scenes to film, I would explore. In my hometown, I always had one place I would go to every time I needed an escape so I knew that I needed to find one here in Atlanta too since I'll be here for big chunks of time when I'm filming. When I found this place, I knew that it would be my safe space. I could just feel it. The water was so beautiful and the plants around it were too. I automatically fell in love with it. I haven't brought anybody here because I want to keep this place a secret. I want this place all to myself.

Something like this is what I'm imagining

I decided that I would get a hold of my thoughts about Tom since they were everywhere. I didn't know what to do. I'm just scared but I don't think I should be. I can tell that there is something different about this man. And that's just it, he's a man, not a boy. There's a huge difference between the two. A boy is someone like my abusive ex. Someone who throws tantrums when they don't get what they want, or don't get what they want when they want. But a man is someone who owns up to his mistakes. Someone that knows they don't need to get everything they want to be happy. In fact, they know that sometimes, getting the opposite of what you want can end up being better. But then when I think about it, while I would love to have a relationship with him, I would have to keep it completely secret. That would be so hard. It could even completely ruin our careers. Not only that but, the hate that I would get because the sexiest man to ever walk this planet would be taken. Those teenage girls that are in love with him are not going to like that, in fact, they are going to hate it. Not only would they hate the relationship, but they are also going to hate me because of it. Though I don't really care what people think about me or about my life since they don't know me. But it would also make me more visible to the public eye which could be a bad thing being that I have to keep everything about my career a secret at the moment. Ughhhh I can't wait for all of this to be over. We just need to finish up shooting and then I don't ever have to see him again. Well.... unless there's another movie, but that's beside the point here.

I don't even know what to do at this point if I'm being honest with you.

Word Count: 523

A/N

I lied, this is a short chapter, but I promise that the next one is decently long.