Author's Note

Thank you everyone for choosing this story this is going to be a Harry x reader but there is going to be a lot of drama before they actually get together and obviously a lot of flirting, you wouldn't be Sirius' daughter if you didn't flirt. I am mostly going to be following the movie timeline but might add some book elements to it because that is easy for me.  Also, the story is going to be a Marvel crossover and I know that both the stories are set in different timelines but this story it's going to be following the Harry Potter timeline. 

NO SMUT!! I am very uncomfortable with that. 

y/n= Your name

f/c= Favorite color

h/l= Hair length

h/c= Hair color

Powers:

You have powers like telekinesis, flying, mind-reading, mental manipulation, creating energy forces, reality manipulation(which you can do from your 5th year), and chaos magic. So basically Wanda's powers.

Personality:

-Flirty 

-Nice(sometimes)

-Can be scary sometimes

-Confident

-Loves chocolate(Thanks to Moony)

Harry and Y/n's Relationship:

They do have feelings for each other but Harry realizes that he loves her in 3rd year but doesn't say anything because he thinks that she doesn't feel the same way and Y/n only thinks that she just has a crush on Harry nothing more but she later realizes that she loves him. They may realize their feelings for each other but no one makes a move for some time.

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE AVENGERS THE RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING, WARNER BROS MEDIA, AND MARVEL STUDIOUS

Anyways let's get into the story

P.S. there are going to be two of my OC in this story to cause more sadness and drama.