Y4 Chapter 12

3rd Pov

"Ms. Romaoff, Ms. Romaoff, Natasha!" Peter called looking through a weird screen that was coming out of his hand. It seemed like a hologram that is used to talk to people. He was at the Astronomy Tower trying to contact Natasha Romanoff. 

"What's up kid?" A woman appeared on the screen. She had short red hair that reached the base of her neck and green eyes. Anyone in the wizarding world would think she was Lily Potter's twin. 

"Anything happen?" she asked. "Do you suspect anyone?" 

"Yes, Mad-eye Moody, he was an Auror before it's like wizarding police," Peter said. 

"I know what an Auror is I did my homework and learned stuff about this world," Natasha said. 

"Anyways he seems weird, he shows up out of nowhere and he constantly drinking something from this flask, he's just an overall sus person," Peter said. 

"You did not just use the word sus," Natasha said. 

"That was the best way to describe it," Peter said. "Also what are we going to do after this year, are we going back?" 

"We'll have to stay longer, I need to know what Dumbledore is planning," Natasha said. 

"Why?" Peter asked. 

"Because Strange thinks that Dumbledore is going to get Y/n to turn into the Scarlet Witch earlier so she can kill Voldemort but Wanda wants her to turn into Scarlet Witch when she can somewhat control her powers because if she does it too early, she can die because she doesn't know how to control her powers," Natasha explained. "We don't want her to die," 

"Why would Dumbledore want her to die?" Peter asked. 

"He doesn't care what happens to people as long as he gets what he wants, he using these kids as a pawn in his game, he is manipulating and gaslighting these," Natasha said. "And believe me I know a lot about being gaslighted and manipulated and I don't want that to happen to anyone else," 

"It won't happen, I will try my best and make sure Y/n doesn't turn into the Scarlet Witch before Ms. Maximoff wants her to," Peter said. "But how would she transform?" 

"When she finishes reading The Darkhold," Natasha said. "But luckily for us, Strange has hid it somewhere it will be super hard for Y/n to find," 

"That's good," Peter said. "Well, I gotta go bed, talk to you later," 

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Harry, Hermione, Stella, and Ron were walking through the forbidden forest with Hagrid. 

 "I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on! You reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later," Hagrid said. 

"We are still a bunch of misfits," Ron said. 

"Maybe but you are all still together and Harry and Y/n one of them are soon to be the Triwizard Champion," Hagrid said.

 Harry was walking a little farther from the group when he noticed someone's hat laying on the ground, he walked forward in that direction and saw Barty Crouch laying on the ground. 

"Mr. Crouch, Mr. Crouch?" He asked but Crouch didn't wake up. "Hagrid!" he called. 

The others rushed to where Harry was and saw Crouch laying there too. 

"Is he dead?" Stella asked. 

"I think so, I tried to wake him up but it didn't work and he isn't breathing," Harry said.