Y7 Chapter 4

3rd Pov

"You did it!" Peter exclaimed. 

"I did it!" Y/n squealed embracing him in a hug. 

The two of them had gone out to a empty, almost forgotten classroom to practice Y/n's spell. It was one day before the interview with the Carrows and Y/n had finally done it, she looked exactly like Peter, head to toe, and she could keep it up for a maximum of three hours, which was more than enough time. 

"I cannot thank you enough for this," Peter said. 

"Hey, you literally left your home at the age of fourteen to look after a girl you have never met before. This is nothing compared to it," 

"Well that was is my job," 

"And this is mine," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry slowly opened his eyes and saw tall trees surrounding him and he was laying on a bed of leaves. He felt around his hands to feel for the locket but nothing was there, worried he had lost it he got up. Luckily the locket was a few meters away from him, he quickly grabbed it and put it in his pocket making sure he won't lose it again. 

"Oh my god," He heard Hermione say. "Shhh, shh, it's alright, it's okay," 

Harry walked over to where Hermione was, and found Ron shirtless laying on the ground with a bloody arm. What had happened? He wondered but before he could ask anything Hermione spoke. 

"Harry, Harry, quickly, in my bag. There is a bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany'," 

He did what was told and rushed to the bag, taking out the contents of it from the top. "Quickly," Hermione called. 

"Accio Dittany," Harry said pointing is wand to the bag and a small vial appeared in Harry's hand. 

"Unstopper it," 

"Hermione, his arm," 

"I know just do it!" 

Harry opened the bottle and handed it to Hermione, kneeling down next to Ron. 

"It's okay," Hermione said stroking Ron's hair trying to soothe him."It's going to sting a little bit," She sounded like she was going to cry any second. 

"What happened? I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place," Harry asked. 

"We were, we were," Hermione croaked out putting the essence on arm's injured arm. "It's alright, one more, one more," 

"We were there, we were there but Yaxley had a hold of me and I knew once he'd seen where we were we couldn't stay... so I brought us here... b-but Ron got splinched," She applied the last drop of the essence and the got up. 

"Protego Totalum," Hermione said with her wand in the air. "Salvio Hexia," 

"What are you doing?" Harry asked. 

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? You can get going on the tent," 

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find a tent?" Harry looked over at Hermione's bag and went through it's again until finding a tent. 

Ron was right, they would have died without Hermione. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked into the Carrows office for the second time today, the first time as herself and now as Peter. Even as herself she had to come up with a few lies about her parents, she doubt the Carrows would let her off the hook if they found out her parents were two men, so she lied and said that her father was Remus Lupin and her mother Dorcas Meadowes. It was a good enough lie for these dense Death Eaters, though they didn't try to use Legilimens but at this point twisting her thoughts and playing scenes she wanted the other person to see had become second nature to her.