Y5 Chapter 2

3rd Pov

"Everyone is so annoying!" Y/n exclaimed as she slammed the door to her room. "They don't let me write to my boyfriend and now I can't even pick him up," she huffed and sat down on her bed. 

After a few minutes of Y/n laying on her bed and cursing everyone for not letting her have any contact with Harry, she decides to go and get a book from her dad's fancy-ass library. 

"Seriously there are no good books here," Y/n said looking through the shelves. "They are all dusty books on the dark arts and they aren't even interesting. It would make a nice place to take pictures though, I'd get the perfect dark academia," 

Y/n looked around the entire library but didn't find anything interesting so she decided to get Stella's camera and take some aesthetic pictures. Y/n went to Stella's room and got her camera for some reason Stella wasn't there, probably was with someone else. Y/n got the camera and took many pictures off the books and some of the fancy statues that were there. After taking a couple of pictures, she got bored and was leaving when she noticed a book on the table that wasn't there before. 

Y/n picked it up to see what it said, the title wasn't in English but instead it was in Latin, which Y/n didn't know but she still read it perfectly. "The Book of the Damned," she said. She flipped through the pages and found it very intriguing. "This seems like an interesting book I will take this to read," she took the book and went back to her room. 

"HEY DADFOOT!" Y/n called as she was walking to her room. 

"YES!" she heard his voice call back. 

"I FOUND A CREEPY BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY CAN I READY IT?" she asked. 

"YEAH, I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE IT TO KILL SOMEONE," 

"OK, COOL!" Y/n said. "ALSO WHEN IS HARRY COMING?"

"IN LIKE 20 MINUTES!" 

"OK I'LL SEE YOU THEN!" 

Y/n went to her room and started to read the book, even though the book was completely in Latin she could perfectly read the book. 

"Y/n, you wanna play chess?" Hermione asked coming into her room. "What are you doing?" 

" 'Moine this book is amazing, I only read the first couple of pages but it's so cool," Y/n said smiling. 

"You know Latin?" Hermione asked looking at the book. 

"Well no but I can read it," Y/n said. 

"This book seems very suspicious," Hermione said. 

"It's fine! Nothing is wrong with it," Y/n said. "Besides it's just a book it can't harm anyone," 

"If you say so," Hermione said hesitantly. "What is the book about?" 

"It's about people in history who have had powers like me and its origins. That's all I have read so far," Y/n explained. 

"What's the title of the book?" 

"The Book of the Damned," 

"WHY WOULD YOU READ A BOOK WITH THAT TITLE!" Hermione yelled. 

"Because it's interesting," Y/n said. "And I asked dadfoot if I could read the creepy book and he said yes,"

"Oh Godric," Hermione said rubbing her eyes. 

~20 minutes later~

Y/n was in her room talking to Ginny. "Yeah so after the Yule Ball Luna and I started to hang out more often," Ginny said.