Y4 Chapter 1

YAY! New chapter I didn't know how to start it so this chapter is not the best but there is fluff between Y/n and Harry. Anyways enjoy <3

3rd Pov

"MOONY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME!" Sirius yelled. "I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME! Y/N PUT ON TRAITOR BY THAT OLIVIA GIRL I NEED TO BE IN MY FEELS RIGHT NOW," 

"Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo coming right up," Y/n said smiling. 

Now you may be wondering what was going on, why was Sirius Black who is madly in love with Remus Lupin calling him a traitor. Well for some context Sirius, Remus, Y/n, Stella, and Elizabeth were having their weekly game night and this night they decided to play a muggle game called Uno. The reason Sirius was yelling was that Remus put down the Uno card which was the biggest betrayal Sirius had ever faced second to when Pettigrew ratted out where James and Lily were to Voldemort but we don't talk about that.

"Every single week," Elizabeth said. "You do this every single week," 

"I know he is such a drama queen," Stella said. 

"You both don't understand how hurt I am," Sirius said dramatically. 

"Yeah guys let the man be in his feels," Y/n said holding back a laugh. 

"Only she understands how I feel," Sirius said pointing to Y/n. 

"You see what we had to deal with here," Remus said to Stella and Y/n. "11 years of this shit," he added and Elizabeth nodded but Sirius looked very offended. 

"YOU ARE NOT THE MAN I KNEW 13 YEARS AGO!" Sirius yelled.

"I am done, I am going to bed," Remus said getting up. "Also you're sleeping on the couch Sirius since you were being dramatic," he added before entering his room. 

"Have fun Pads," Elizabeth said laughing. 

Sirius stuck out his tongue and Elizabeth did the same. "Meanie," Sirius muttered Elizabeth just rolled her eyes. 

"I'll see you all tomorrow, I have gotten a late shift at the Ministry so I have to go there," Elizabeth said grabbing her jacket and leaving the house. 

"You guys should go to bed too," Sirius told Y/n and Stella. 

"You know dad we have like 2 extra rooms that you can use instead of the couch," Y/n said. 

"You're right I am going to one of those," Sirius said happily and went upstairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 24, 1994 (Y/n's 14 birthday)

It was 5 am and Y/n was peacefully sleeping in her room when she heard a knock on her window, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at her window which was directly across from her bed, Y/n noticed that there were two figures there without paying too much attention to it she buried her head into her pillow and went back to sleep. A few seconds later her eyes opened and she realized what she had just seen, Y/n quickly got out of bed and looked out the window, and saw the two figures. 

It was her favorite redheads, Fred and George, they were on their brooms grinning. Y/n walked over and opened her window. "What the hell are you both doing?" she whisper-yelled. "It's 5 in the morning," 

"We just wanted to wish you a very early 14th birthday," George said. 

"And take you to the muggle world," Fred added. 

With Sirius moving in and his trails and everything Y/n had totally forgotten about her birthday. "Oh my god, I turned 14 today," She said, Fred and George nodded.