Y3 Chapter 7

A/n: I finished the last episode of LOKI yesterday and I- I have no words. Also, Black WIdow's opening credits scene traumatized me. Anyways on with the story.

3rd Pov

Y/n was standing outside of the Three Broomsticks thinking if she should go and talk to Harry or not when Ron and Hermione came out. 

"Y/n is that you?" Hermione asked. "What are you doing here and where is Harry?" 

"He went to the back of the village," Y/n said. 

"What about you?" Ron asked. "He just left you here, does he not know how much trouble you would be in if a teacher sees you," 

"That's doesn't matter right now. We need to find Harry and you both need to talk to him," Y/n said. Before Ron or Hermione could ask any more questions Y/n walked to where Harry had gone. 

Ron and Hermione looked at each other worriedly and followed Y/n. They got close to a rock and heard sobbing and they knew that Harry was there. Y/n motioned for Hermione to go and check on him. 

Hermione went over to the rock and slowly pulled down the invisibility cloak. "He was their friend, he was their friend and he betrayed them," Harry yelled. 

"Who is he talking about?" Ron asked. 

"Sirius Black," Y/n said in a whisper. Harry realized that she was also there he stood up and walked towards her. 

"And you want to know the worst part?" Harry said in a low voice. "That the person I trusted the most knew about it and didn't think about telling me," 

"Y/n what he is talking what did you know about Black?" Hermione asked. 

"I'll tell you, she is the daughter of Sirius Black!" Harry yelled. 

"But her dad is- ohhhhhh," Ron said. 

"It's true that I am Sirius Black and Remus Lupin's daughter and it's also true that I knew everything about Harry's parents," Y/n said. "But I never considered Sirius Black my father and I never will, not after what he did and I don't know what dad thinks about him but I know it's nothing positive," 

"Y/n why didn't you tell us this before?" Hermione asked. 

"I thought if I did you guys would leave me. It's not very common that you have two dads and that one of them is your best friend's parent's murder," Y/n whispered. "And Harry I am really sorry that you found out about it like that," she said looking up at Harry who had tears streaming down his face. 

 Harry was crying at this point but he didn't say anything. 

"It's fine, you don't have to talk to me right now," Y/n said she put her hood up she walked to a clearing, and flew off to Hogwarts. 

"Harry it's not her fault who her parents are," Hermione said comfortingly

"Harry it's not her fault who her parents are," Hermione said comfortingly. "And I know what you're going through Harry," 

"No Hermione you don't know, for once you actually don't know something!" Harry said.