Y3 Chapter 9

3rd Pov

"Ron, are you ok?" Harry said. "Y/n Where's the dog," He asked. Before Y/n could say anything Ron said. 

"He isn't it dog, it's a trap he's an animagus," Harry and Hermione turned to look at Sirius Black standing there. 

"If you have to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too," Hermione said stepping in front of Harry. 

"I am not going to die for Potter," Stella mumbled but no one heard her except for Y/n. 

"No only one will die tonight," Sirius said. 

"Why is he so dramatic?"  Y/n thought. 

"Then it will be you," Harry said pushing Hermione aside and grabbed Sirius by the neck, and pushed him to the ground, and pointing his wand at Sirius's face. 

"Harry that's my dad you fucking idiot," Y/n said but Harry ignored her. 

"Going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius chuckled. 

Then Remus came bursting in and said. "Expillarms!" Harry's wand flew out of his hand. Remus motioned Harry to get away from Sirius and he did. 

"Well, well Sirius looking rather ragged aren't we," Remus said walking towards him still pointing his wand. "Finally the flesh reflects the madness within," 

"Well you would know all about the madness within," Sirius said. 

"He sees his husband after 12 years and says a werewolf joke," Stella whispered to Y/n. 

"That's how they flirt..... I guess?" Y/n whispered back. 

Remus and Sirius stared at each other for a while and then Remus put his wand away and pulled Sirius into an embrace. "I missed you so much," Sirius mumbled. 

"I found him," Sirius said when they broke apart. "He's here,"

"I understand," Remus said. 

"Let's kill him," Sirius said. 

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were shocked. Y/n had told them that Remus hated Sirius, well it didn't look like that right now. 

"No!" Hermione yelled. "I trusted you! And all this time y-you have been with him!" she said. "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes," 

"Him being a werewolf has nothing to do with this situation!" Y/n exclaimed but Remus put his hand up to silence her. 

"How long have you known?" Remus asked Hermione. 

"Since Professor Snape set the essay," she said. 

"Well, well well, Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of the of your age, I have ever met," Remus said. To which Y/n felt very offended. 

"Enough talk Remus! Come on let's kill him," Sirius said. 

"Wait!" Remus said. 

"I did my waiting!" Sirius yelled. "12 years of it in Azkaban!" 

Remus was quiet for a moment. "Very well, kill him," he said giving Sirius his wand. "But wait one more minute, Harry and Y/n have the right to know why," 

"I know why!" Harry and Y/n yelled together. 

"You betrayed my parents!" Harry said. "You're the reason they are dead," 

"Harry it wasn't Sirius," Y/n said. Remus gave her a look that said. 'You know?' to which Y/n nodded. 

"Y/n I know he is your father but you were there with me at Hogsmeade that day. You heard what the minister said," Harry said facing Y/n his voice softer.