Y5 Chapter 12

3rd Pov

"Since Christmas break is really close we are just going to be practicing the spells from before instead of learning any new ones, and after the break, we will start the Patronus charm," Harry explained to the class. 

Everyone partnered up and started practicing different spells. Neville was still practicing expelliarmus. "It's alright Neville you'll get there," Harry said patting him on the shoulder and walking away to see how the others were doing. "Very good keep your concentration," 

"Great a little higher," Harry said holding Y/n's hand and directing it higher. 

"Is this your excuse to be close to me?" Y/n asked. 

"Maybe," Harry whispered in her ear and walked away. Y/n turned around to look at him, he winked and went on helping Peter with his incantations. 

A loud 'thump' caused Y/n to turn around. Nigel had fallen to the ground because she was too busy staring at Harry. "Nigel are you ok?" she asked. 

"I am ok, I am ok," Nigel said fixing his sweater. 

"Sorry," Y/n apologized. 

"Reducio!" Ernie said shrinking a dummy that was coming in his direction. 

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" Peter said. Everyone looked at him in confusion. 

"That's not a real spell," Ron said. 

"Oh wait Avada Ked-" 

"NO!" 

~~~~~~~~

"Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in the High Inquisitor's office," Y/n readout, yet another new educational decree. 

"I overheard Draco talking he is going to join," Stella said. 

"He is going to abuse his powers to bully us," Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"It's not like he already abuses his power," Ron scoffed. 

"I really feel like Umbridge is going to catch us someday," Harry said. 

"Oh stop worrying, besides what's life without a little risk?" Y/n smiled putting her hand on Harry's shoulder. 

"Can you not be lovey-dovey for like 5 seconds," Peter groaned. 

"Parker your just jealous you don't have someone to be lovey-dovey with," Y/n said. 

"He would if just told Stella he fancy-" Harry started. 

"POTTER I WILL KILL YOU!" Peter yelled. 

"Ok, let's just settle this," Stella said smiling sarcastically. "You like me, I like you, everyone knows, we went to the Yule ball together, so let's just go on a date. Tonight at 8 Black Lake," 

"Um... great," Peter said in utter shock. 

"Wonderful," Stella clapped her hands together. "Now you can stop pestering me about this situation," she said walking away. "Y/n I will need your help with setting everything up," she called and continued to walk. 

"I know!" Y/n called. 

"That was... fast," Harry said. 

"Yeah," Peter agreed. 

"That was not fast!" Hermione said. "I and Y/n have seen these two share glances and be caring for each other without confessing for a whole year!" 

"Exactly!" Y/n said. "But like that was bold... like really BOLD, I could never,"