Y6 Chapter 8

A/n: This might be my favorite chapter I have written so far.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

Harry and Peter took Ron to the Hospital wing after the two of them told Madam Pomfrey what had happened to Ron they went back to their dorm to get even a couple hours of sleep. The next morning when everyone was at breakfast was when the girls found out about Ron. 

"He was under a love potion and poisoned, all in one night?" Y/n asked. 

"Is he alright?" Hermione asked worriedly. 

"He is alright, he is in the hospital wing," Peter said. 

"Who even sent Ron the drugged chocolate, I mean everyone knows about his relationship," Y/n said. Harry and Peter glanced at each other. 

"Well it wasn't for Ron," Harry said. "It was for me," 

"It was Vane wasn't it?" Y/n said and Harry nodded. "My god," she sighed. "Whatever let's just go and visit Ron," 

The walked to the Hospital wing and went over to Ron's cot, Ginny was also there sitting next to him and Madam Pomfrey who was checking his temperature. 

"How is he?" Hermione asked sitting on the chair next to Ron. 

"He hasn't woken up yet but he is ok," Madam Pomfrey said. 

A few seconds later there were a lot of footsteps and McGonagall, Dumbledore, Snape, and Slughorn all walked in. 

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar," Dumbledore told Harry. "You must be very proud of your student Horace," he said looking at Slughorn. 

"Hm? Oh, yes, very proud," Slughorn said. 

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is why were they necessary?"  McGonagall said. 

"Why, indeed?" Dumbledore said walking to Slughorn, he took the bottle Slughorn was holding. "This appears to be a gift Horace, you don't remember who gave you this bottle?" he asked taking a sniff of it. "Which by the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry, when not polluted with poison," 

Dumbledore handed the bottle to Snape who smelled it too. "Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself," Slughorn said. 

"To whom? I might ask," Dumbledore questioned. 

"To you, headmaster," Slughorn said looking down. 

"Where is he? Where is my won-won? Has he been asking for me?" A worried voice came, it was Lavender who had come rushing in, followed by Stella.

"I only came because I heard Lavender talking about it and going crazy and I had to see the drama that was about to happen," Stella whispered to Y/n. 

"What's she doing here?" Lavender asked looking at Hermione.

"I might ask you the same question," Hermione said standing up. 

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender said. 

"I happen to be his...friend," Hermione said. 

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks," Lavender said. "I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting," 

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" Hermione exclaimed. "And for the record I have always found him interesting," 

Ron moved a bit in his cot. "Ah, see? He senses my presence," Lavender said going closer to Ron. "Don't worry won-won I am here,"