The Book Of The Damned

3rd Pov

Avengers Tower, Upstate, New York

"Soooooo...... we have a bit of a situation," Strange said walking into the living room. 

Wanda, Natasha, Peter, Vision, Tony, and Steve were sitting there. 

"What happened Stephen?" Wanda asked. 

"You know the book of the damned?" Strange said. 

"Who doesn't know about?" Peter asked. 

"Well.... um... Y/n is living in the place where it is hidden," Strange said. 

"WHAT!" They all yelled in unison. 

"Strange how could you do that!" 

"I told you to change the location of it!" 

"I swear if anything happens to my daughter," 

"Strange you are fucking stupid," 

"OK, OK! Sorry, I messed up," Strange said. "It happens," 

"Oh god," Wanda mumbled rubbing her eyes. 

"She won't find it right?" Steve asked. 

"Knowing my daughter and how she is a curious little piece of shit, she will," Wanda said. 

"Honey, maybe let's not call our daughter that," Vision said. 

"Sorry, life is just very stressful," Wanda said. 

"We could send spider momma and spider kid to make sure she doesn't find it," Tony said. 

"Who is spider momma and spider kid?" Natasha asked. 

"I think he means us," Peter said. "You know because your Black Widow and I am Spider-Man," 

"Tony I hate your nicknames," Natasha said rolling her eyes. 

"You know that is a good idea Stark," Strange said. 

"Stephen Strange, are you agreeing with me?" Tony asked smiling. 

"Yes but only this once," Strange said through gritted teeth. 

"You send us last year too," Peter said. "Ms. Romanoff didn't even know what was going on and couldn't protect a kid from dying, how do you think we will be able to succeed this time?" 

"Because this time I am going to be more involved," Natasha said. 

"How would you do that?" Vision asked. 

"Yeah you can't be more involved, you aren't a witch," Steve said. 

"I don't have to be one," Natasha said. 

"How do you think you will get to know what is happening in the Wizarding world being a witch?" Strange asked. 

"The plan is a bit complicated and can fail horribly but we can try it," Natasha said. "So I tell Dumbledore that I am a muggle who knows about magic and I will give them information on things happening in the muggle world because of Voldemort and I think they have this secret organization that is started again so I can ask to be a part of it," 

"You came up with all of this right now," Tony asked. 

"Yeah," 

"That's a great idea," Wanda said. 

"Yeah, only problem, the adults closest to Y/n have already met me and are very suspicious of me," Natasha said. 

"That won't be a problem, we can erase their memory," Wanda said. "Not all of it just the one with meeting you," 

"Guyyyyyssss," Peter said smiling. "Since we are all moving and stuff I was wondering if I could go for another year at Hogwarts and live with Stella for the rest of the summer, she invited me to," he said very quickly. 

"Parker I thought you didn't like Hogwarts," Strange said. 

"People's opinions change," Peter said. 

"Is it that or it's because you want to spend time with Y/n's cousin," Steve said. 

"NO!" 

"Then why would you ask to live with her?" Vision asked. 

"Because she asked me to," 

"And you could have said no," Tony said. "But you didn't because you like her," 

"Ok maybe I do a little bit," Peter said. "So what, if anything it's good because this way I am closer to Y/n. Now can we go?" 

"Right," Strange said. He created a portal. "Go through there," 

"Wait you are already packed?" Natasha asked. 

"Uh... yeah," Peter said. "Why?" 

"No reason," Natasha said. 

"Don't do anything I would do ok kid?" Tony said. 

"I know Mr. Stark I won't get a girl pregnant," Peter said grabbing his bags and walking through the portal. 

"I didn't mean that but don't do that either!" Tony yelled as the portal disappeared. 

"I will get everything ready, we'll make and plan and then I will leave," Natasha said. 

~~~~~~~~

A/n: that was a lot. AnyGAYs I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will post the next one soon enough. Hopefully.