Y7 Chapter 11

3rd Pov

"No sign of him, my lord," A Death Eater told Voldemort. 

Voldemort stared at the Death Eater and then turned back . "Hmm... I thought he would come," 

Faint footsteps caused Voldemort to turn back around and he saw that Harry was walking towards the middle of the forest. 

"Harry no!" Hagrid, who had been held captive, yelled. "What're yeh doin' here?" 

"Quite!" A Death Eater yelled. 

Voldemort stared at Harry for a long time before saying. "The Boy Who Lived... come to die," 

Harry closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact. It was going to be quicker than death, that's what Sirius just told him, and once it was over Harry would finally be with his parents and Y/n. 

"Avada Kedavra!" A shot of green light left Voldemort's wand and hit Harry. 

The green flash was the last thing Harry saw before darkness overtook. A few seconds later Harry opened his eyes, he wasn't in the Forbidden forest anymore but in a long white corridor that had pillars on both of its sides. He looked around his surroundings trying to figure out what this place was. 

A few feet away from him was a bench, from where heavy breathing sounds could be heard, but no one was on the bench. Harry walked towards it and crouched down to look under the bench, what he saw startled him. Under the bench lay a small bloodied, Voldemort, it looked similar to what Voldemort had looked like during fourth year, crippled and weak and almost dead. 

"You can't help," A familiar voice said. 

Harry looked up and saw Dumbledore, in all white, standing in front of him. "Harry, you wonderful boy. You brave, brave man! Let us walk," 

The two of them walked down the white corridor in silence until Harry broke it. "Professor what is that?" He asked looking back. 

"Something beyond either of our help," Dumbledore said and continued to walk. "A part of Voldemort sent here to die," 

"And where exactly are we?" 

"I was going to ask you that. Where do you think we are?"

"Well it looks like King's Cross Station only cleaner and without the trains," 

"King's Cross, is that right?" Harry nodded. "This is as they say, 'your' party. I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort have been connected by something other than fate. Since that night in Godric's Hollow all those nights ago," 

"So it's true then, sir," Harry said. "A part of him lives within me, doesn't it?" 

"Did," Dumbledore corrected. "It's been destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself. You were the Horcrux he never meant to make Harry," 

The two sat down at a nearby bench. "I have to go back, haven't I?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, that's up to you," 

"I've a choice?" 

"Oh, yes. We are in King's Cross you say. I think if you so decide, you'll be able to board a train," 

"And where would it take me?" 

"On," Dumbledore got up from the bench and stood in the direction from where the bright light was coming from. Harry got up a few seconds later, feeling utterly confused. 

"Voldemort has the Elder Wand," He said. 

Dumbledore turned around. "True," 

"And the snake's still alive?"