Y6 Chapter 3

3rd Pov

The couple ran to the carriages and luckily were able to find one just before it left. It was a smaller carriage than the other ones, and no one was in it. 

"I told you not to go to Draco's compartment!" Y/n said angrily. "And now look at you with a broken, bloody nose," 

"Should I try to fix it back in place?" Harry asked taking his hands up to his nose. 

"NO!" Y/n stopped him. "Harry, we are witches and wizards, we have magic. You don't need to do it manually," 

"Right, I forget that sometimes," Harry said. Y/n shook her head. "Do you know a spell?" 

"Yes," Y/n said. 

There was something telling her to use her powers to heal but she ignored that thought because she didn't want to hurt Harry with her uncontrolled magic and because she needed to stop using them, so she took out her wand and pointed it to his nose. She whispered the spell which was followed by a crack. Harry grabbed his nose in pain. 

"Was that you nose?" Y/n asked in shock. 

"Yep," Harry said through gritted teeth. 

"Oh I am so sorry!" Y/n apologized. 

"No, no, it's fine, it just hurt a little. I am fine," Harry said with a reassuring smile. Y/n returned the smile.

"There is still blood on your face," Y/n pointed out. 

Harry took out a handkerchief, he started dabbing at the places where he thought the blood was there. "Is it gone?" 

"Not at all," Y/n shook her head. "Here give it to me," She went over to sit next to him, grabbing the napkin from his hands and started to wipe the blood from his nose. 

Y/n was so close to him that she could hear Harry's heartbeat. "Merlin, I can hear your heartbeat, it's beating very fast," Y/n whispered. 

Harry let out a light shaky breath. "You know even after years of dating you and being even longer of knowing you, my heart still feels like it is going to explode when I am close to you," 

"That doesn't sound too good for your heart," Y/n said with a small smile. 

"You know what I mean," Harry said. 

"There all done," Y/n said putting her hand down from Harry's face and creating a space between them. 

There was a bump on the road which made the couple stumble out of their seats, Harry held onto Y/n's waist to make sure she didn't fall, she was between the carriage door and Harry, her heart running faster than a snitch. 

"You know, now I understand what you meant about the heart exploding thing," Y/n said. 

Harry laughed and let go of her. "Well, looks like we are here," he said looking out the window. 

"Whoever reaches last is a rotten egg," Y/n said, opening her side of the door and running out. Harry called out and ran after her, both of them running and laughing. 

They reached the gate of the Hogwarts where many Aurors were patrolling. "Where have you two been?" A monotone voice said. 

The couple turned around to see Snape walking towards them, both of them died a little on the inside seeing their potion's professor. 

"Howdy professor!" Y/n said with a smile and a thick Texan accent, Snape grimaced at her. 

"Why did you just become Texan?" Harry whispered to her. 

"I don't know," Y/n whispered back. 

"Mr. Potter, Miss. Lupin, what are you both doing here?" Snape asked. "Aren't you supposed to be in the Great Hall, enjoying the feast?"