Y7 Chapter 1

3rd Pov

"Ah, here is the box," Sirius said taking out a small box from his room closet. 

"How long has that been there?" Y/n asked. 

 "Remmy, when did I move in here?" Sirius asked looking at Remus who was sitting on the bed. 

"17 years ago," Remus said. 

"That's a long time," Stella said. "What all is in it?" 

"Angry letters from my family, a couple from Andromeda checking up on me," Sirius said and took out a single letter with a stamp of the Black family crest. "And one from my brother, it's the only one that hasn't been opened," 

"Well it's going to be opened now," Y/n said. Sirius removed the seal from the letter and opened up the letter. 

"I am going to read it out loud," Sirius said. 

"Dear Sirius, 

I know I haven't communicated with you since the day you left, but I am about to do something that will most likely risk in me losing my life. I am writing this letter to you to apologise about not responding to the letters you used to send me after leaving home, I have read them, and to also say, I forgive you for leaving . I want you to know that I still care about you and love you because no matter what happens, you are my brother, and I want you to know I never hated you and I don't think I ever can.  

Your brother, 

Regulus Arcturus Black" 

Sirius put the letter down and took a deep breath, there were tears in the corner of his eyes. "Lizzie would tell me that Regulus never really hated him and forgave me but to actually read that in a letter from him, it's just... different," he sighed and then got up from the bed. "Well I am going out for a walk," 

"I'll come with you," Remus said holding his hand and giving him a small smile. 

The girls decided to leave Remus and Sirius alone. "Well, he didn't even say in that letter where he was going," Y/n sighed. 

"Yes but it was sent a day before he died so he must have known what he was going to do," Stella said. "I am confident that dad went to destroy the horcrux," 

"We'll still need to talk to Kreacher though," Y/n said. 

"Yeah, we'll ask uncles if we can go there tomorrow," 

The next day when Sirius, Remus, Y/n and Stella arrived at number 12 Grimmauld Place, no one was to be found. Stella even asked their grandmother, Walburga's portrait if she knew where Kreacher was but she ignored the questions. 

"He must have gone to Bellatrix," Sirius said. 

"How can he just go though, he's inherited to you," Y/n said. 

"But he has to be loyal to everyone in the Black family, that includes Bellatrix, she must have gotten him to run some errand for her," 

"If he is serving Bellatrix that means he can take us to the Death Eaters to find out about Harry," Remus said. "And I am not worried about me or Sirius, but I cannot tell the two of you fall at the hands of the Death Eaters," 

"I agree, we can't risk anything," Sirius said. 

The girls wanted to argue to stay a little longer and see if Kreacher would come back but they knew it was best to leave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Order had planned to get Harry from Privet drive to the Burrow but since he still had the track on him, multiple people had to go, some who will be turned into him with the use of polyjuice potion, so Harry could get here safely without being attacked by Death Eaters.