Y6 Chapter 9

3rd Pov

After the death eaters had gone there were many injured and in the hospital wing, Bill Weasley being one of them. He was bitten by Fenrir Greyback and his face was mangled. The Weasleys, Remus, Sirius, Fleur, Hermione, Y/n, Peter, and Stella were in the in the hospital wing with him, even a few of the Professors like McGonagall and Slughorn were there. 

"Of course, it doesn't matter how he looks, it's not really important, but he was a very handsome little boy always very handsome and he was going to be married!" Mrs. Weasley sobbed. 

"And what do you mean by that?" Fleur said suddenly and loudly. "What do you mean, he was going to be married?"

Mrs. Weasley raised her tear-stained face, looking startled."Well, only that-" 

"You think Bill will not wish to marry me anymore?" Fleur demanded. "You think, because of these bits, he will not love me?"

"No, that's not what I -"

"Because he will!" Fleur said, drawing herself up to her full height and throwing back her long silver hair. "It would take more than a werewolf to stop Bill Loving me!"

"Well, yes, I'm sure,"  Mrs. Weasley said, "but I thought perhaps, given how - how he -"

"You thought I would not wish to marry him? Or perhaps you hoped?" Fleur said, her nostrils flaring. "What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I think! All these scars show is that my husband is brave! And I shall do that!" she added fiercely, pushing Mrs. Weasley aside and snatching the ointment from her.

Mrs. Weasley fell back against her husband and watched Fleur mopping up Bill's wounds with a curious expression upon her face. Nobody said anything, they were all waiting for the explosion.

"Our Great Auntie Muriel," Mrs. Weasley said after a long pause, "has a very beautiful tiara - goblin made, which I am sure I could persuade her to lend you for the wedding. She is very fond of Bill, you know, and it would look lovely with your hair."

"Thank you," Fleur said stiffly. "I am sure that will be lovely."

And then both women were crying and hugging each other. The world must have descended to madness because a sight like this was something nobody had ever expected to see. 

Harry walked in with a glumnes on his face. "D-dumbledore is dead," 

"What?" 

"That can't be possible," 

"Who would do that?" 

Everyone was stunned by the news, that couldn't possibly be true, Dumbledore couldn't be dead, he was one of the greatest wizards there ever was. 

"It was Snape, at the astronomy Tower, he killed him, within a flash he was gone," Harry said holding back tears. 

McGonagall and Slughorn rushed outside and in the courtyard they saw Dumbledore's dead body as it laid on the ground. Soon everyone in school out found and arrived at the courtyard. 

"He really is gone," Remus told Sirius when they were outside. "Just like that," 

"I really thought he was going to live forever, even after we were gone he would be there, I can't imagine a world without him," Sirius said. 

"Yeah," Remus sighed holding on to Sirius' hand as they turned to look back at Dumbledore.

Harry who had exited the hospital wing after everybody else, not wanting to have to see Dumbledore like that, pushed his way through the crowd and kneeled beside him. Dumbledore was his mentor and the person he looked up to, and now he was gone too, it felt like everyone would slowly go away. He knelt beside Dumbledore and cried, he wasn't the only one. The other students and staff that were standing were also crying.