Death

Timeskip

Mr. Aizawa, Midnight and Present Mic all walked through the abnormally large door labeled 'Class 1-A'. Every step they took led them closer and closer to the dreadful announcement they knew was inevitable.

"The teachers! All of you are ok! Have you guys seen Y/N she forced us in here and wouldn't let us out?!" Ochaco walked up to the front of the class thinking they may have not heard her. "Hello?"

"Sit down we are waiting for four more people until then be quiet." Mr. Aizawa instructed his class. The pitiful look he gave was something new to the group of kids as bewilderment shadowed over their faces.

"We're here Mr. Aizawa!" The big three shot through the door after receiving an emergency call. After all they just fought seconds ago they assumed class 1-A needed assistance with protection.

"I'm also here." Shinso casually walked in behind them as if the school hadn't just been under siege.

"Can you get on with this now! I need to go!" He tried pressing past the feathers that acted as a strong barrier. Bakugo's fist slammed against his desk. All he earned was an empty glare from the teacher.

The three teachers each tried to let something come out of their mouths. A whisper, a slight uplift in their voice, anything but nothing happened. A silence, loud as ever, echoed through the room.

Aizawa pushed his hair out his face as a way to disguise the rubbing away of his tears.

"As the teacher and uncle of Y/N L/N I regret to inform you that..."

"Y/N is dead."