5

The drive home from the hospital was scary, it felt so unnerving being in a car, I'm guessing it was a PTSD response to the accident. Tobi could sense something was off and took my hand, telling me everything would be okay. I gave him a big smile in return. it was the least I could do, he had been so supportive over the past few days.

As soon as he started the ignition, his music blasted from the speakers. 'oops sorry' he said as he quickly went to turn the volume down. 'omg you like JME??' i asked excitedly. 'yes of course I do, he's the best in the uk music scene' he replied eagerly. 'agreed, my favourite song of his has to be serious... but the remix 100%' he grabbed my hand and excitedly said 'YES the remix slaps!!' we both just looked at each other for a moment, before he coughed and turned back to the steering wheel. I sat back, feeling happy that I would be sharing his flat for the next few weeks.

'oh Tobi, I don't have any clean clothes and to be completely honest with you, I can't be bothered to go home and pack anything'

'that's alright, we can manage for tonight, you can wear one of my t-shirts or whatever you feel comfortable in and then tomorrow, after you feel more rested we can go to your place. does that sound good?'
I squeezed his arm and thanked him for being so kind.

After a long attempt of getting me out of the car and using my crutches, we had finally made it to the entrance of his apartment. 'Oh damn you live so close to me Tobi, I live in that building there- pointing to the neighbouring tower' 'no way, that's crazy, i've never seen you around' he replied smiling. We had finally made it to the flat, when we opened the door a tall blonde man was sat on his sofa. I smiled at him, hobbling over, using tobi as support. 'hey simon, what are you doing here' asked Tobi 'Oh Abi, this is my good friend Simon, Simon this is Abi' He smiled at me and shuffled along the sofa so I had space.

'I thought I'd check in on you, you didn't answer your phone and I got a bit worried so I asked Manny for his spare key' simon replied to Tobi's initial question.
'ohhh sorry I was a bit busy in the hospital with Abi, she's staying here for a while until she's stable'
'ahhh okay that makes sense, I'm so sorry about what happened, it sounded awful and if it makes you feel better, you're in good hands. you can trust tobi with anything' simon looked at me as he said that last part.
'thank you, i appreciate it' smiling back at him.
'Right then, I best be off, need to film a few vids, hope you feel better abi and i'll see you soon tobi'
'Bye' me and tobi said in unison.